60 day gamecard for heroes of the storm key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hunji's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 day gamecard for heroes of the storm key

Hello!

Im trading my 60 day World of Warcraft gamecard for Heroes of the Storm key. The key value is about 10 euros and its obtainable from various sellers on ownedcore, but im having issues with my PayPal so im giving my gamecard to someone. Double the value!

Im not going first unless you have the reputation for it (high reputation from trades). I've been a contributor and lurker of ownedcore since mmoowned times and i have more then enough experience with unpleasent people. If you are not okay with this, please do NOT add me.

If you are interested, please add my Skype - more.pb (if more then one person appears, im from Liverpool.)

60 day gamecard for heroes of the storm key
    hunji's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMPBUMP, need key asap!! <3

aim46's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't contact him, gave him a code and he said he'd check it over 24 hours ago. He never gave me my end of the deal, and won't reply to any of my Skype messages/calls.

Will update IF I hear back from him.

Here's the original thread where he scammed me: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3269694

And here's the link where I put up a dispute claim: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3272684