0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eden Eternal Farmer

Ok, well im to the point where im running out of ideas and options on how to go about my little project, the major blockade? reversing/assembly.. no clue about it.. yet i need it to do the best of what im wishing to achieve. the ends: a working bot to farm materials for crafting.

The process is rather simple, it's just getting past the security that im having issues with, and a few other things that would be easier to clear up/fix.

Im looking to hire someone with enough reversing knowledge to bypass the security of the global version of Eden Eternal and help me to find the player struct and movement methods for said player, so that i can implement this into a working farming bot for materials.

This wouldn't be free, of course, as i said im at the point where im running out of ideas and options, im willing to pay for time and expertise on this, it is something i really want to get working and done, private as well.

For anyone interested please feel free to send me a PM, YES im serious about this (been trying to get this done off and on over the past couple years) willing to pay via paypal or other confirmed safe payment methods.

Eden Eternal Farmer