WoW gold on Kazzak EU, Lightbringer EU for CS:GO/DOTA2 items/keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Darix90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW gold on Kazzak EU, Lightbringer EU for CS:GO/DOTA2 items/keys

Trading 300k gold on Kazzak EU and 50k gold on Lightbringer EU

- I can also trade on other realms via pets. I'll buy them on my realm and trade you the pet which you can sell on your realm for gold.
    - I've already got over 40 completed trades in the past week (that's when I started trading).
    - I've traded items ranging from CS:GO weapon "Asiimov" (65€) to Dota2 items valued at 1€, so you can trade me anything you want.

- I'm only going first if your reputation is higher than mine and you're a trusted buyer. I've never scammed people in my life and I won't do it for sure. In the past I've been scammed a couple of times and that's the reason why I prefer you to go first.
    - My brother who's in this business for a little longer has got 2600 completed trades with 15k market transactions and over 500€ value items on steam so he can vouch for me if you need any better guarantees
    - I'm usually online between 5pm till 3am CET, so try catching me at that time for faster trades

4k gold per 1 CS:GO/Dota 2 key

I'm also trading for CS:GO and Dota 2 items over 1€ value. The usual price is 2k gold per 1€ and I most of the time give bonus gold to round it up.
    Last edited by Darix90; 01-20-2015 at 04:49 PM.

WoW gold on Kazzak EU, Lightbringer EU for CS:GO/DOTA2 items/keys
    Darix90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit:

I'm now giving 5k gold per 1 CS:GO/Dota2 key and 2.5k gold per 1€ value of items