Blazingboost | Boosting Company | CHALLENGE MODES | GARRISON | RAIDS & MORE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlazingBoost's Avatar Member Professional Boosting CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blazingboost | Boosting Company | CHALLENGE MODES | GARRISON | RAIDS & MORE

Blazingboost | Boosting Company | CHALLENGE MODES | GARRISON | RAIDS & MORE
    sensorc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 1.5k-2.2k RBG boost selfplay. Was promised by their live support it would be done this reset. Will update.

EDIT;
    A few hours after i placed my order, Skype support contacted me and explained this would not be doable at all current reset. We then agreed upon dividing the boost over two resets.

Session 1 - Tuesday evening - Boosterleader added me on Skype and Real ID. Rating boosted from 152x to 195x.
    Session 2 - Friday evening - Waited 2 ½ hours for group to form. Went 1-4 and group disbanded. Rating dropped from 195x to 191x.
    Session 3 - Saturday evening - Waited 3 hours for group to from, nothing happened. At this point i contacted support again and was added to a group conversation with the CEO (allegedly) of Blazing Boost. I explained my situation to him, and was told that selfplay on horde was very difficult to do. Also they would remove this option in the future for both EU&US. But we agreed to give the boosters a final chance before we would discuss a potential refund.
    Session 4 - Monday evening - Waited 3 ½ hours for group to form. Rating boosted from 191x to 197x.
    Session 5 - Tuesday evening - Rating boosted from 197x to exactly 2000. Then the boostingleader informed me on Skype that 2.2k would not be possible on horde with the current players they had avaliable.

I then contacted support again to discuss a refund for 2k to 2.2k, which was the unfinished part of my order. But this time around they were really unfriendly. The first thing they did was blame me. They stated my gear was bad etc, which was simply false, since my current PvP ilvl is 651. Just as an example multiple of the supposedly professional boosters had ilvl under/around 640.

Then they tried to offer me a refund in points used on the Blazing Boost site. Which i rejected since i got no intentions of using them ever again. The support person then said they would offer a money refund for the missing 2k rating. But that it would have to be approved by a mananger. Close to 2 hours later im still waiting for an answer.

Will update once the refund process has been sorted.

EDIT 2;
    The day after i was contacted on Skype by a senior manager. He was superhelpful, professional and friendly. First of all he explained that the initial transaction was calculated wrong on their site, and that i was entitled to a refund by default. I was also offered a refund for 2k-2.2k (the missing part of my order). But was given an option for a 2.4k 3s boost and just retract that from the refundtotal - which i accepted. The booster contacted me and started playing that evening. The 2.4k boost was completed within 24 hours. And i was refunded an additional 130€ due to the miscalculation on their site.

8/10. After the RBG mess they sorted everything out for me in the end. Very happy with the end result after some major frustration at the beginning of the process. Would highly recommend the account shared boosting, but not the EU, Horde, selfplay option.
    Last edited by sensorc; 01-30-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Canon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sensorc, good on you for coming back and updating with detailed information.

edit:

I misread the rules about commenting, delete post; sorry.
    Last edited by Canon; 02-01-2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: misread rules

Forensic2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again...ordered coaching...we got some problems and they did not refund me! Be careful these guys are not professional.

Endra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had three Challenge Mode gold carry's from them and although I wasn't very happy with some of the wait times, I would still highly recommend them. They're very friendly, professional, and the runs are quick. Their communication with me was very fast which is something I highly appreciate when it comes to purchasing services.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices have been reduced furthermore, especially around the Glad/R1 cut offs! BRF prices reduced by 20%! Check the offers section (PvP/PvE sections)!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The season is over, and pre-orders are already up on the website! Make sure you check out the Offers section, as always!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new season is here! Check out offers and Gear – PvP section to get geared as quickly as possible, or just purchase a rating boost for a higher cap!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HFC Heroic finally available! Arena 3v3 Prices reduced furthermore. Conquest Points cap updated.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HFC MYTHIC up! Selfplay Conquest Points has been added! Challenge modes prices drastically reduced!

nsane.michael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over priced rip offs. Pay for services don't get half of them. The ones you do get end up being disqualified. Then no refunds or free boost to fix the issue.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, I am really sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered but I feel like I have to reply to your complaints in order to offer an explanation of the experience you have had with BlazingBoost. First of all in regard to the prices, no one is forcing you to purchase from us, hence why complaining about what you paid afterwards does not make much sense; at the same time, I'm rather sure we are constantly switching prices according to how the market is going, and the price differences with competitors usually vary by 15-20€ - this means you would roughly pay the same price anywhere else.

Second of all, you are clearly being really ignorant about our terms of service, which you could easily read. BlazingBoost is literally the only website around that offers BlazingPoints refunds and credits for the future. Right now, disqualified customers are receiving huge discounts for S17, and our policy (which hasn't changed since 2014, back in S14) has always refunded customers with a 50% credit refund in case of disqualification from a TITLE service. People are literally buying Gladiator for S17 at the price of a 2.4k boost if they deserve it. Our terms clearly explain how in case of normal rating services, which are completed before Gladiators/R1s (which we start later in the season due to rating inflation), we can't be liable for Blizzard actions.

Last but not least, I'm sorry that we had to complete your boost in 3v3 instead of 2v2, or 5v5. But I'm also definitely sure that you were OFFERED to get a boost in another bracket, rather than being forced to do so. If you only wanted your service in the bracket you originally purchased in, we could have easily refunded you if we had no chance of completing your original service.

So yes right now I can understand you are burned by the disqualification you have received, but you aren't the only one. A colleague of mine lost his Rank 1 because of completing some cap services in 2v2 - Blizzard went completely crazy last season. At the same time, we have no idea how much account sharing you have done outside of BlazingBoost last season. It sucks to see you write such bad reviews just because of your ignorance and sadness. Please think about it twice next time. I hope you get your titles this season atleast.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BREAKING NEWS: NEW FEATURE TO AVOID DISQUALIFICATIONS! Hurry up! League of Legends Season’s end announced for the 11-11-2015! Get your rewards with us!