2v2 Arena boost to 2.2k for Rdruids/DPriests/Hunters - CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mayx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2v2 Arena boost to 2.2k for Rdruids/DPriests/Hunters - CHEAP

Hi, I'm currently 2500+ in 2v2 on my hunter together with a friend that plays both Rdruid and Dpriest. We'd like to offer our services to boost your account up to 2.2k in 2v2 so you can get that high conquest cap! I'll be willing to show my main and my ratings if you dont trust me, but I hope my rep on this site still means something and that people can trust me. (I did an earlier personal boosting service for League of Legends and it worked out well, I got alot of happy customers.)

Requirements:

* Full blue PvP gear. (We can farm this for you if you dont have it, but for a price ofc. Will be discussed over skype.)
    * Paypal payment.
    * Your character needs to be a Hunter/Restodruid/discpriest as it's the only classes we know well enough right now to know for sure we will get 2.2k easily. Other classes can be discussed aswell, but just add me on skype.

Price for 2200 in 2v2: 60$ USD.

My skype: "nigthyy123"

2v2 Arena boost to 2.2k for Rdruids/DPriests/Hunters - CHEAP