MoP account with Level 90 MM Hunter, account has achievements from BC-MoP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gursers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoP account with Level 90 MM Hunter, account has achievements from BC-MoP

Has the full 522 PvP Griveous Gladiator Set, 600 mining, 580 engineering, 600 archaeology, 600 fishing, 523 frist aid, and max flying. There are over 25 mounts including the Mechano-Hog, the RaF 2 person Nightwing mount, and the Armored Brown Bear. Achievements on the account go all the way back to Vanilla including Onyxia's Lair and Zul'Gurub,and the Legionnaire PvP title achievement. I'm very low on money so I need to sell my account ASAP. I'm asking for $50 but the price is negotiable. Other toons include 3 level 80s, 6 level 70s and 4 level 60s. Contact me on Skype at Calebs05 or here on ownedcore.
    Last edited by gursers; 01-19-2015 at 08:52 PM.

MoP account with Level 90 MM Hunter, account has achievements from BC-MoP
    azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to burst ur bubble mate, but check the buy and sell tab, i highly doubt anyone is willing to buy ur account for more than 40-50 dollars, as people are selling level 100 accs for 60 bucks ish

gursers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate it. I haven't been on the site for a year. That's also why I said that the price is negotiable, I don't know what the accounts worth anymore.