Cm golds and highmaul boosts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BigboyB's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cm golds and highmaul boosts!

What can we offer for you?

CM Golds

You will be boosted by some of the best CM players around who have done over 2000+ CM boosts. We have had some awesome feedback from clients and always live up to our standards. We can always boost very fast once we have been paid and the CM's will be done within 3 hours! You will get an awesome weapon transmorg, a very good looking mount and also the 'the undaunted' title!

Prices

Self play - €130

Pilot play - €99

If you let us pilot play your characters we can also get you very good CM times which will look good on your account!

Highmaul Boosts

We offer both Master looter and Personal loot in Highmaul heroic. If you choose to buy master looter you will get EVERY item you need and a very fast 7/7 clear. If you choose personal loot let's hope you're lucky and get 3-5 items from the 7 bosses!

Prices

Master Looter - €135

Personal Looter - €65

To contact me add my skype to have a chat about when we can boost you and to set up a time - will probably be the day you message me!

Skype Name: Fulchy1

Cm golds and highmaul boosts!