2x 70mil SP EVE Accounts with 55bil isk in assets FOR Star Citizen LTI packs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MasterGeneral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2x 70mil SP EVE Accounts with 55bil isk in assets FOR Star Citizen LTI packs

Don't have the time needed to fleet up and play, sadly, as such paying the monthly sub is pointless. So I'm selling my two accounts.
    One is Amarr with 71mil sp and the other is Caldari with 74mil sp.

The Accounts:
    There is a ton of assets. I have TRIED to sum up as closely as I can the total value as approx. 55-60bil
    Including: 859 quafe zero bottles at Jita (value of 15bil on market, but wait longer and their rarity will increase their value)
    50+ Limited release Gnosis ships at Jita
    1 Rorqual, and many smaller industrial/mining ships
    3 Capital Ships (2 Carriers fully loaded+, 1 Dreadnaught fully loaded)
    3 Tech3 Strategic cruisers with faction/deadspace Modules
    Crates full of deadspace/faction modules.
    MORE...

This does not include the +5 implants slotted into both clones for both accounts at JITA (main market hub). Or the specialized implants in one of the Caldari Char's clone (snake implants, minus the omega implant). Both accounts also have a neural remap immediately available. As of the time of this post, each account is running on a full month subscription.

Please message me if you are interested, and I can provide the eveboards for both characters.
    (Total apprx value of $900)

I would be willing to trade both accounts for 2 or 3 good star citizen ships WITH LTI, so basically something of similar value.

2x 70mil SP EVE Accounts with 55bil isk in assets FOR Star Citizen LTI packs
    rookiepunk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still around?