Haala Battle Boost menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Demius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haala Battle Boost

WTS Haala Battle Tokens x170 towards 2x Talbuk Mounts. The Dark War Talbuk and The Dark RIding Talbuk. For this you will need to kill me in Halaa (Outland) 170 times for 170 tokens. Only takes 10mins!

Hi,
    Me (Joe) and my friend Tom have always been a huge fan of mounts, I always enjoyed the ways you can can get those little pesky beasts. Except untill I came across these two haala mounts which are almost impossible to get without our help! Me and Tom spend hours after hours searching for people with alliance characters on the same server who could help us get these two really rare mounts! So after all of this hard work I have put in to get people to help me for of gold. After a lot of thinking we came up with an amazing new method to get these mounts fast! We then decided that we will help other players to get these two mount in less than 20 minutes! So now you're in luck, you can now add these two extra beasts to your collection.

Contact Info on site

Haala Battle Boost