WTS Gold in Silvermoon EU - Alliance!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gilly1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Gold in Silvermoon EU - Alliance!!!

Hello there. To begin with I would like you to check my old post so that you see my positive answers from repped members of this site

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-alliance.html (WTS Gold in Silvermoon EU - Alliance)

STOCK: 500.000 (500k)
    Price: 0.30 Euro - 0.35$ (USD)
    Payment:
    Paypal (you gift+My paypal is verified)

Keep in mind I am willing to pay first only if you are a well repped member ON THIS SITE with a respectable amount of positive feedback. This decision was made based on the fact that quite some people (well and not known scammers on this site) tried to scam combined with the fact I have the positive vote of people we all respect on this site (watch the link above)

Would like to apologize for not having a skype button but I could not manage to set it up. So either post a comment below or pm to add you!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I would be more than glad to trade with you
    Last edited by Gilly1; 01-15-2015 at 02:30 AM.

WTS Gold in Silvermoon EU - Alliance!!!