Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a Collision Disabler for WoW live servers.

I am currently interested in a collision disabler for wow live servers. I ran WowInfinity back a couple years ago and its gone now. I've been reading on Firehack for months waiting for it to be enabled for WoD. Today i read that it is only for 64b. [been a couple months since i looked]

im kinda lost on where to look next. i have been running HB for a couple years now and as you know its 32b only. i run a 64b machine and do the business of making wow run in 32b for HB. im guessing firehack wont work with HB so what are people using these days.

if anyone has ideas or a solution and obviously doesnt want to post here, please skype me at 'orura.fenris'.

dont have much money and im surely not lazy. ive been googling for about 4 hours now.

even something simple like a 'hey bro, google this keyword'. enough to lead me in a direction that is helpful. even a direction that might lead me to an article on a page that has a link for another website that mentions a link to a youtube video that mentions something 10 minutes in about a guy who tells a story about a bro of his that ran this software.

ffs, ill take anything right now. thanks for the views and hope i get a bite.

Looking for a Collision Disabler for WoW live servers.