Selling 1-100 powerlevels menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kickstand07's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 1-100 powerlevels $25

What i'm selling:
    Speedy 1-100 of any class Alliance or Horde. For $25 I can guarantee a 7 day 100 or your money back!

Why so cheap?
    I know, it sounds too good to be true..I even feel like i've lost some potential customers that way. But honestly, the reason we can offer the job this cheap is the method by which we plan on delivering. The idea is, we find 5 customers, each willing to pay the 25 dollar price tag. This money will go directly toward the botting technology we will be utilizing to fulfill the order. We will create a 5 man group of same faction characters and bot inside of dungeons from level 10 to 100(manual queue10-15).

Why us?
    MUCH less risk involved than our competitors, because noone will ever see us inside of instances. There is no risk of being reported by other players, because everyone involved in the dungeons will be hosted on one of our machines.

We'd love for you guys to try out our service. Think of us as a very low risk($25), high reward offering. Either way though, we really appreciate you reading this and at least thinking about it!

Add me on Skype @ "handofsword" for more info

Chris
    Last edited by kickstand07; 01-12-2015 at 10:07 PM.

Selling 1-100 powerlevels