████  Heroes of the Storm  Accounts (Unused NA Accounts) [High Rep Seller] ████ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rose101's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    32 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

████ Heroes of the Storm Accounts (Unused NA Accounts) [High Rep Seller] ████

I Got invited for Heroes of the Storm Closed beta I can Guaranteed that I am the original Owner (not a reseller) no one will retrieve your account if u are afraid of account recalled by original owner, they are unused, plain or unplayed accounts ,with random names. You create your own battletag, You will change the email and pass, u get the security questions and answer.

NOTICED BEFORE BUYING: This are U.S accounts so you can only play on U.S server . If u are from somewhere in european countries and wants to buy, Pls bear in mind that u cant access to your own home E.U Region even switching region, but u still can play On U.S Server only for having u.s account.

Regions are locked for now... might change soon or until released for "Global Play "

If you have more questions, contact me on skype

Price: $25 usd each (Instant Delivery)
    Payment Methods:

1. Paypal (verified Account)
    2. Western Union (You can pay through WU site and no hassle, If money has been sent pls wait for a max of 25-30 mins (As long as WU Office Hours) to picked the money in my side and i'll give the account after)

I dont accept random add on skype. Pls post here first your skype i.d or any identity then add me on skype or else i will ignored u on skype

BEWARE: I have an impostors with a skype i.d's matoy1o1 matoy101. and matoy101, with a dot and comma symbols at the end. To check just right click my skype picture & choose view profile & the right skype i.d of mine should be matoy101 Or just add me directly by clicking the add my skype logo directly below for you to redirect adding to my real skype profile. Always confirm my identity first by letting me or you to PM in that site..

A legit seller,Helpfull,Friendly,Fast,100% Scam FREE
    If you have questions or clarifications just Add me skype matoy101

Click Add my Skype directly below

Last edited by rose101; 01-14-2015 at 01:59 PM.

████  Heroes of the Storm  Accounts (Unused NA Accounts) [High Rep Seller] ████