Personalized Level 90 and 100 Accounts - US/EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gsavage's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personalized Level 90 and 100 Accounts - US/EU

[WTS] Personalized Level 90 and 100 Accounts - US/EU

What this is:

These are accounts that I design and level specifically by your standards. You pick out the name for your character, the characters specific custimization features, race, etc.

The account will be made under your name so that once I am through leveling, it will be 100% yours and have nobody else linked to it.

You will choose the accounts security question / answer and upon completion of the leveling process the account will be transferred to an email address of your choosing.

These accounts are perfect for those that wish to have a secondary account on a seperate battle.net or those that are new and returning to the game fresh.

What this is not:

This is not a powerleveling service for your already created characters on your main account.

Pricing:

I buy the CD Keys - Prices below are final - Accounts will come with 1 month of game time.

Standard Mists of Pandaria - Level 90: $25 or €21 (48-72 Hours)

Standard Warlords of Draenor - Level 100: $75 or €64 (48-72 Hours)

Standard Warlords of Draenor - Level 100 + Full 630 Gear: $120 or €100 (48-72 Hours)

FAQ:

If purchasing the level 100 Standard Warlords of Draenor leveling kit - be aware that I will be using the FREE 90 for that account to level from 90-100. I do not start at level 1 with the Warlords of Draenor kit.

If purchasing the level 100 Standard Warlords of Draenor leveling kit - It will be required that you pay via paypal WITH THE GIFT OPTION. No exceptions!

You may recieve a refund of your purchase IF I have not already begun the leveling process. If the leveling process has already started and I created your account then I cannot refund your purchase. (I have just made an account in your name and paid for it and if I refund your money the account is worthless to me and cannot be reused and I have lost money.)

Personalized Level 90 and 100 Accounts - US/EU