Rank 1 pvp accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Realherox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rank 1 pvp accounts

Rank 1 PVP Account SELLER (WITH Contract 100% Security)

Hi guys my business is selling wow Accounts which contain characters with Rank 1 tittles or Gladiator achievements accounts are all signed and sold to me with all the information from the OO(Original Owner) i like to make my deals via skype and i require to be able to speak with my clients with microphone for most of my deals.

Middle man is gladly accepted if requested and covered by the buyer and as long as it's someone from ******* with reputation trust worthy

Bellow i will list my current accounts for sale please remember if you want to inspect the characters in game you need to contact me via skype so we can arrange everything

(I am the Original Owner of this Account)Multi Rank 1 Warrior Alliance Human Full PvP Gear x2 Epic Weapon 200k Gold + 1 Month Game time Account also contains 1 DK 91 Alliance 1 DK 90 Horde 1 Lock 93 Horde 1 Druid 92 Horde
    The Warrior has an insane amount of Trasmog Gear + Rare achiv and mounts
    Price is discussable

(I am original owner of this account) Rank 1 Druid Alliance Night Elf FULL PvP Gear Spectral Tiger + ZG Tiger / Amani War Bear Much Transmog gear + Lock Horde 100 + Hunter 90 Horde
    Price is discussable

Rank 1 Hunter Horde Orc Full PvP Gear No other characters in the account (Currently no game time) account is for sale in next few days (SOLD)

Multi Rank 1 (x3) Warrior Alliance Human Full PvP Gear Epic Weapon 50k Gold + 1 DK lvl 98 + 1 Priest 85 Account is available for sell
    Price is discussable
    (SOLD)

Add me for any questions inspecting armory or everything else
    More accounts will be added over time
    Last edited by Realherox; 01-25-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Rank 1 pvp accounts
    Realherox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alliance Human Warrior Rank 1 is SOLD

Horde Orc Rank 1 Warrior is still available for sell and i can add a faction change if requested by the buyer