Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone...exploit questions

New to this kind of thing, so please bear with me

I'm considering donating for access. However, I need a bit more information. I am aware that you can't tell me what I get behind the membership-locked sections; that's fine--it's not what I'm curious about.

What I'd like to know is whether or not all current hacks/exploits etc are now detectable. Elsewhere, someone advised me that right now it's pretty much impossible to use any of them. Is that correct? Or are these situations more likely to be due to user error.

Additionally, I'm looking for really minor fixes--like removing the surface of the water, making underwater more easy to see through, maybe a farming bot or a house grabber. That's it. I don't want to suddenly gain tons of gold, or make myself teleport. I do want to play the game, just with a few mods to make it easier. Can this still be done?

One final question--I would prefer not to do this on my main, for obvious reasons. If I am playing from a different account from the same computer, is my main still (potentially) in jeopardy? Would playing from a different machine within the same house make it safer? Curious if changing IPs would also help.

Thanks in advance for the advice--probably going to go ahead and donate anyway, but I just want to be sure

Hi everyone...exploit questions
    Miermei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont expect to find anything in the elite section brah... wish i had made that thread myself in the past to be honest

edit: at least not on AA forums of this site and not till this day.If you wanna hope for the future, its a different story

Camille1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some nice little exploits that I enjoyed having access to. However, opinions of what is worth $15 varies from person to person. I personally thought it was worth it.

eragonios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not worth it. Dont buy elite. They just post the same exploits non elites can see.
    Keep you money

Truenoir's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I don't have access to the elite section but seeing how dead the forum is in general I would venture to say its not worth the money your better off going to the russian forums and just getting high enough reputation by contributing and helping out to see the hacks posted on that website.

ZoeF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing that is on the elite section is someone selling a mod.