WTS GOLD Silvermoon EU - Alliance!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gilly1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS GOLD Silvermoon EU - Alliance!!!

Hello there. To begin with I would like you to check my old post so that you see my positive answers from repped members of this site

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-alliance.html (WTS Gold in Silvermoon EU - Alliance)

Got a stock of 500.000(500k) gold and since I have no use of it I might as well sell it !
    Would like to apologize for not having a skype button but I just could not set it up so just PM me and I will add you

Keep in mind I will give first on a trade ONLY if you are a repped member of this web-site (meaning verified, with positive feedback and a respectable amount of it. Not like having 100% positive feedback on 5 orders)

I accept payment Via paypal gift (verified). Have a nice day and thank you for reading my post.

WTS GOLD Silvermoon EU - Alliance!!!