0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Power leveling, any level, boosting, negotiable

Hello, I'm making this post to basically just see if anyone would be interested in some 100% manual powerleveling, no bots. I know that I don't have a huge reputation or anything, so I'm just trying to see if anyone would like to try my services out. I am I.D. verified, and you can get a middleman if you want (though I'm not sure how that would work, or if it's even worth the cost). I'm just trying to make a little money on the side to support my drumming hobby. I'll let you name your price, and I'll accept if it's reasonable. And I can level from any level to any level. 1-100, 90-100, 45-62 whatever you need.

Also I could look into getting gear, and pvp achievements, or other tasks like leveling fishing. 610, 630, highmaul progression boosts (imperator achievement) 1750 arena achievements, possibly 2k. 2k RBG achievements. I'm completely new to this so my services and prices will vary on a case by case basis. If you need anything just let me know and we can work something out.

My experience:

leveled 50+ level 90s (50 on one account, plus a bunch on others. No, I'm not bullshitting, I was trying to make an account that could sell for a lot but it ended up being banned, and it turns out that its worth came from the main only.)
    2.2k in RBGs and 3v3.
    661 pve gear, 7/7N 5/7H

If anyone is interested, contact me on skype: davidlara777

Cheap Power leveling, any level, boosting, negotiable