★★★Selling Gold on Frostmane EU Alliance - Instant delivery★★Price Negotiable★★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

julle2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★Selling Gold on Frostmane EU Alliance - Instant delivery★★Price Negotiable★★★

Hey!
    I've recollected a stock of 150k* (increasing by the hour) and i'm selling it all right here!

Price is: 0.55$ / k

Payment through Paypal only.

I've added my feedback from players as Whinkerton, FastGoldEu and SamWyse, to ensure you i am a secure trader!

Feedbacks:
    Originally Posted by fastgoldeu View Post
    Bought some gold from this guy, he is very friendly and Trusted. ! Totally Recomended.! i'll come back to you latter mate ^.^!!
    Fastgoldeu is a known and very popular seller/buyer with only positive reputation!

Originally Posted by SamWyse View Post
    Bought the amount (300k) , and everything was very smooth, as well as a polite and talkative seller. My highest recommendations!
    SamWyse if a very professional seller/buyer who is trusted by people as Whinkerton, Pr3cious and Dartexx!

Originally Posted by Whinkerton View Post
    Great guy, fast delivery
    Whinkerton, the famous and experienced gold seller who only picks trustworthy tradepartners!

Additionally here is a link to my old goldselling post which had great succes for me and the buyers:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3206089 (Selling gold EU Alliance frostmane! Price negotiable)

IMPORTANT INFO: Add my skype below and only from there! Simply click the button and it will contact "jullle3" for you. This is to prevent scammers, who try to fake my skype profile.
    EDIT: Even though i'm offline, just add me, i'll answer asap.
    Last edited by julle2; 01-08-2015 at 09:15 AM.

★★★Selling Gold on Frostmane EU Alliance - Instant delivery★★Price Negotiable★★★