CHEAP Raiding and Challenge Modes BOOST! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

unpurex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHEAP Raiding and Challenge Modes BOOST!

8/8 Gold - 199USD - pilot
    8/8 Gold- 289 - Self play
    1 Gold - 30 USD
    8/8 Silver - 130 US

wowcmcarries Check the website for more info/package deals!

or simply contact me on skype

Bump for the best group on illidan still running strong !

Awesome quick Gold. Thanks guys.
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Drama and his group. Bought this from them yesterday and it went smooth and was done in a couple of hours. Most of they kept things light and fun. Would definitely buy from them again.

My first run with Drama was a couple of weeks ago and I was really nervous about the whole thing. Me being pretty bad when it comes to the game I was worried that they being Elite (IMO) would be "unprofessional" with me (worried that they might yell at me for messing stuff up). Well I couldn't have been more wrong. Super cool super laid back. So if there are any future customers out there potentially worried about the same things that I was, hopefully my post will help and put your fears to rest.

Today I just got finished with my second 9/9 Challenge carry with Drama and his crew (yeah I'm that fail). Once again very smooth, it would have been a 1 shot on all the dungeon but me being me I messed some things up for them (so it was a 2 shot on one of the dungeon). But no complaints from them, very professional very cool laid back group. I would highly recommend them to anybody who wants a quick carry.

Hope this helps your guys business

R/S

Fail-Vizo (what my friends call me)
    Last edited by unpurex; 01-10-2015 at 03:48 AM.

CHEAP Raiding and Challenge Modes BOOST!