♒▒▓▓  Proving Grounds ANY CLASS 30$ ██ BRAWLERS GUILD ANY CLASS████▓▓▒♒ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

webcamz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

♒▒▓▓ Proving Grounds ANY CLASS 30$ ██ BRAWLERS GUILD ANY CLASS████▓▓▒♒

Currently selling Proving Grounds & Brawlers Guild Achievements
    PRICE MATCHING* IF YOU FIND CHEAPER

*reputable sellers

Proving Grounds

*Bronze/Silver/Gold/Endless $39.99 for any class ($29.99 for disc, death knight and holy paladin)
    -60 Achievement points , unlocks Heroic WoD Dungeons, "<Name> the Proven Defender/Assailant/Healer" Title

*You're Doing it Wrong! $14.99
    -10 Achievement points

*You're Doing it Really Wrong! $19.99 (Feat of Strength)
    - Feat of Strength achievement you can show off with

Requirements: Enchants/Flask highly recommended

Brawlers Guild

*Up to any rank - ANY class, ANY ilvl, NO requirements!!! $49.99
    -Unlocks Title, Vendor mount and other Items, Meatball (epic Follower)

FAQs:
    Q: Payment. How/when?
    A: Paypal. Before I start. IF you decide you don't want it anymore, you'll be refunded ( must decide before finishing Silver/Gold)

Q: Do you accept gold/TGC items?
    A: No. I currently have over 3 million gold in-game and pretty much all the TGC items you can get.Gold is useless to me. Only exception would be Magic Rooster and Spectral Tiger - Willing to take them for the value of $170 each

Q: How long will it take?
    A: About 2 hours

Q: How will i know when you're done?
    A: I can Stream the carry per request. You will receive a personal password so you can see what I'm doing

Q: Will you need to gain access to my account?
    A: Yes. Of course. There's no other way to do it. It is preferred that you have an authenticator. If you do, do not remove it

Q: Why pick you?
    A: I've been selling them to friends since MoP, and figured I'd expand a bit. Was part of the first team to ever sell CMs in MoP - Sold over 1600 gold medals and currently own all 8 realm best times for WoD CMs

Q: Will you sell Gold Challenge Modes soon?
    A: Yes. Can only sell silver at the moment (we can negotiate a price for it)

Steam: click911

&#9810;&#9618;&#9619;&#9619;  Proving Grounds ANY CLASS 30$ &#9608;&#9608; BRAWLERS GUILD ANY CLASS&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9619;&#9619;&#9618;&#9810;