1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recommended routine for fury/arms war?

also.. is firehack THAT superior to one of the free unlockers? This is where im at...

Im tight on cash. Im a cancer survivor and much of it was without insurance. I CAN afford firehack.. but .. well nevermind. I cant afford it but im a wow junkie so if its THAT superior i'll make it work.

Basically ive been told its only for people with a lot of coding experience and the community is very unfriendly blah blah blah.

I have no coding experience persay. Nothing beyond manually editing text files for this or that :P Does it not have a GUI?

Thats pretty much the extent of my questions. Im looking for something superior to HB for rotation in output and performance (from a resource standpoint. HB upon initiating combat i can watch my fps basically drop in half sometimes).

recommended routine for fury/arms war?
    ImogenOC's Avatar Contributor ProbablyEngine Community Manager
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    also.. is firehack THAT superior to one of the free unlockers? This is where im at...

Im tight on cash. Im a cancer survivor and much of it was without insurance. I CAN afford firehack.. but .. well nevermind. I cant afford it but im a wow junkie so if its THAT superior i'll make it work.

Basically ive been told its only for people with a lot of coding experience and the community is very unfriendly blah blah blah.

I have no coding experience persay. Nothing beyond manually editing text files for this or that :P Does it not have a GUI?

Thats pretty much the extent of my questions. Im looking for something superior to HB for rotation in output and performance (from a resource standpoint. HB upon initiating combat i can watch my fps basically drop in half sometimes).
    For those who find its tools useful, FH is amazingly powerful.
    If you just need an unlocker, go with offspring.

FH will have its UI back once @lol1dk updates it finally

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ster-list.html (Probably Engine CR Master List)
    Bottom of the list.
    ProbablyEngine - Developer and Lead Support
    A Powerful Rotation Bot: ProbablyEngine

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)