No Longer Obtainables WoW ; Cheap and Rare WoW Collection Stuffs for Players menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nim-Gi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Longer Obtainables WoW ; Cheap and Rare WoW Collection Stuffs for Players

im Original Owner of this Account . Everything it is Played and Earned by Myself .
    the Account it is Pure UNMERGED , Not linked to a Bnet Account and Ready for a Buyer to MERGE this with his Personal Bnet Account .
    All kind of Title , Mounts , Pets , Feats , Achievs will be Shared into Buyer Bnet Account and Other Characters .
    So 100% Legitimacy and Lifetime Warranty included Full Control of This for Who is Buying it .

The Account has an 80 Paladin , 80 Rogue , 80 Priest , 80 Warrior , 80 Shaman , 80 Hunter , 80 Dk , 80 Druid .

Titles that are No Longer Available :
    Scarab Lord
    Hand of A'Dal
    Champion of Naaru
    Conqueror of Naxxramas ( Realm First )
    Magic Seeker ( Realm First )
    60 BG High Warlord / Grand Marshal Title ( XMog Available )

Mounts that are No Longer Available :
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank
    Swift Zulian Tiger
    Swift Razzashi Raptor
    Amani War Bear
    Black Proto-Drake
    Plagued Proto-Drake
    Brutal Gladiator Mount ( Earned by Rogue )

Rare Mounts:
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Swift of the Spectral Tiger and Spectral Tiger ( Both of them )
    Ridding Turtle

the Warrior has Corrupted Ashbringer Weapon and 9/9 Tier 3
    the Paladin has lots of Old Naxx40 Weapons + 9/9 Tier 3 / Corrupted Ashbringer aswell

the Priest has Atiesh Stuff + 9/9 Tier 3 + Benediction Stuff that can be Turned into Anathema
    the Hunter has the Rok Delar Bow

Classic Collector's Edittion
    The Burning Crusade Collector's Edittion
    Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edittion

Lots of TCG Fun items on Bank , Also lots of TCG Pets around + the Collector's Edittion Stuffs

There are Many Titles , Mounts and Pets that i maybe belive are not special to mentionate but in fact are Rare mounts/titles or maybe important stuffs for you , Good for your Collection . if you buy this you can have all of this shared on all your personal Characters .

Starting Price it is 300 , this is a startig price only so ofc the buyout can go more , for who want to buy this please contact me via skype so we can talk more .

My Skype it is : Dinaintevek

No Longer Obtainables WoW ; Cheap and Rare WoW Collection Stuffs for Players