Feenix Emerald Dream Help menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ownedcoreED's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Emerald Dream Help

Hi, I didn't know which part of the forum I should start this thread, so I wrote it here.

I've got hacked on Feenix ED server 2-3 months ago, and I'm trying to get my account back since then, but if you are familiar with the Feenix Staff Assistance you would know that they aren't very helpful. Anyways they tried to give the account to the other guy, but luckily they have changed the e-mail of the account to the one I have used when I was creating the account. The problem here is I don't have access to that e-mail address anymore, so I can't get into the account by changing secret q/a and the other guy also doesn't have access to my old e-mail address, so he can't take control of my account, in conclusion account has gone to waste. (Feenix Staff not even trying to see my proofs.)

Anyways, long time ago I was scammed from a guy on this forums about a character in Feenix servers, and he was able to take full control of my account only with the e-mail information of my account. (Without even knowing my account name.) So, I thought there might be someone else out here who knows something about this, and might help me. If you are able to do this or get into my old e-mail address someway, which I can't login anymore, then please contact me by leaving your skype here or PMing me on this forums. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price, if you don't want to share your information for free. Thank you.

Feenix Emerald Dream Help
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Still need help.