Custom Honorbuddy Profiles menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gatherit's Avatar Corporal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom Honorbuddy Profiles

Hello all!

I am one of the more well known HB profile devs on HB forums and I have been a part of the community over there since early 2010 back when you had to setup keybinds for the bot to work!

I am known for my great profiles because I make and test them all by hand. Meaning I do not use tools or programs build them. Coding IS my job so I take it very seriously along side customer satisfaction.

Get now your OWN custom made farming profile for your bots. Never see anyone else following the same path you do.

Welcome fellow OwnedCore member and fellow botters. Are you tired of seeing over 5 people in the same zone gathering the same nodes you are gathering? Well, allow me to introduce you to Custom Made profiles.

What is a Custom Made Profile?

Simply put, it's an Honorbuddy (GatherBuddy2) XML farming profile you can load to make your bot follow a path and gather nodes. What makes Custom Profiles different from the rest is that they are NOT PUBLIC, that means, NO ONE, in the entire world will follow the same path you follow because this is a ONE-OF-A-KIND route designed by no other than YOU OR MYSELF.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you are ever interested in a custom profile.

Skype ProLeveling
    Last edited by gatherit; 12-29-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Custom Honorbuddy Profiles