0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Banner/Ad Design for your Game Services, Twitch Branding/Overlays

My name is Bruce. I have been doing design, branding, and Art Direction for over 10 years and have been around since the Pre-OwnedCore (MMOwned) days. I have been involved in the general Warcraft/Diablo/Starcraft community since the late 90s, and the underground communities since their inception. Most importantly, I am a passionate gamer just like most of you who love being a part of such a diverse and constantly growing community.

As I have been browsing through a lot of services on the forums over the years, I have seen some really incredible offerings, but was sometimes deterred by the fact that there is nothing "eye catching" about the service itself. The presentation was dull, boring, and not what I would call "professional". Now I understand we are all not artists, and I also understand that it does not particularly write us off as "incapable" of preforming the services offered, but I can assure you having a defined "Brand" for your service will really set you a part here on the forum.

It has already been proven numerous times by some of the large volume sellers on here. ALL of them have a very defined "Brand" that is engaging, captivating, and really sets the mood for the offering.

I am here for offer you ALL of these things! Whether it's doing a vertical banner Ad for your WoW Boosting Services, designing a custom Twitch Overlay to stream your customers' services in style, re-branding your Twitch channel, or even something completely custom that I don't have particularly defined, I can help you DEFINE your Brand and get people excited about what you have to offer!

Pricing varies based on what you'd like. Since this whole idea/thread is so new, I am still trying to define a pricing structure at this time, but I can promise you it will be more than reasonable for the quality of work I can provide.

To get a better sense of my capability, you can view my Agencies Portfolio Here: We Are ShyLight
    My Personal, Non-Agency related Art Portfolio can be found Here: weareshylight (Bruce C. Edwards) - DeviantArt

Here is a Vertical Ad I did for my buddy Semord85 on the Forums (You can find his service thread here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...de-boosts.html):

Here is the Twitch Overlay I did for my channel. twitch.tv/macbethgaming You can also view my channel branding I did via that link as well:

Last edited by Convictionz; 07-31-2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Updates!

[WTS] Banner/Ad Design for your Game Services, Twitch Branding/Overlays
    Semord85's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    146 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've known Bruce for the past 6 months. He does extraordinary work. As you can see above and check the following link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...de-boosts.html , he did my banner.

He is very easy to communicate with and he puts 110% effort into everything he does.

A++++ . Highly recommended

PA-Boosts's Avatar Member Challenge Mode Extraordinaire CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you to skype for a chat

Convictionz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Durrty, thanks so much for the add.

I apologize for just now getting back to a few of you. I had a family emergency that has put me in the hospital for the last 2 days with my grandfather. I am adding you all now and sending you messages so we can talk about how we can do some awesome work together!

Thanks so much!

-B

illkiteyou's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent message on skype for info on a twitch layout!!!

Convictionz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey illkiteyou, I just got your message and replied! Thanks!