Coaching/selfplay with 2k + rated player(s) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blasthh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coaching/selfplay with 2k + rated player(s)

Hey, I am currently looking into getting back at wow arena pvp again, as I have not played serious since s8. Everything is really different and hard to get back at, I know a lot of mistakes I do but dunno what I'm missing about current spells etc that is new now that I should be looking out for and so on.

Got around 1.6 - 1.8 EXP both 3s and 2s MMR.
    So what I'm looking for is a player that is currently over 2k exp right now in either one of the brackets and previous glads, rank 1s is a plus ofc.
    This player or players introduce me to the new PVP season and changes, learn me new strats, good comps, tell me what I have to improve on to become a better player. Selfplay in a 3s team, or just coaching doing 2s (and no, loosing MMR for eaiser games won't help me so I will stay at where I am now to learn to play better against better players).

PM me here or drop ur skype info in the thread.

EU ONLY
    Last edited by blasthh; 12-28-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Coaching/selfplay with 2k + rated player(s)