Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how to handle resto druids 'germination' talent.

Germination

The way it works is the first cast you puts up Rejuvenation and the second cast puts up a second buff called Rejuvenation (Germination). Once both buffs are up, any following Rejuv casts refresh both durations.

I basically just have my Rejuvs going up on anyone below 100% hp, like this:

{ "774", { "!lowest.buff", "lowest.health < 99" }, "lowest" }, -- Rejuvenation

How would I go about getting it to cast twice to get the germination buff up?

Thanks guys

EDIT:
    I may aswell add a secondary question here to avoid a new thread. Is there a way to automatically dispel my team only when they have a specific debuff? Fist of justice, for example.
    Last edited by thrakmar; 12-27-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Not sure how to handle resto druids 'germination' talent.
    Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What teir/slot is the talent in?

EDIT: Just to make it clearer - Level and then is it slot 1/2/3
    EDIT 2: Nvm i looked it up. Try this and let me know how it works.

{ "Rejuvenation", { "!lowest.buff", "lowest.health <= 99" }, "lowest" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "155777", "talent 7,2", { "!lowest.buff", "lowest.health <= 99" }, "lowest" }, -- Germination
    Last edited by Shameless; 12-27-2014 at 01:12 AM.

thrakmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, the germination talent is not a usable ability. It also does not change the rejuv ability but simply adds a new germination buff to the target if you cast rejuv a second time.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thrakmar View Post
    Ah, the germination talent is not a usable ability. It also does not change the rejuv ability but simply adds a new germination buff to the target if you cast rejuv a second time.
    Ahh i understand. Try, this then.

{ "Rejuvenation", "talent 7,2", { "!lowest.buff", "lowest.health <= 99", "target.buff(ID HERE) }, "lowest" }, -- This will only cast if Germination talent is present and the target has the germination buff?
    { "Rejuvenation", { "!lowest.buff", "lowest.health <= 99" }, "lowest" }, -- Rejuv.

I think i've understood the mechanic now. Give that a shot.

thrakmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I'll test it in 5 mins, thanks man

I added a secondary question to my first post, if you'd like to help me again :P

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I'll test it in 5 mins, thanks man

I added a secondary question to my first post, if you'd like to help me again :P
    You would need to build your own lib for the debuffs you want to dispel then just call them with dispel function in your routine.

thrakmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea how to do that ><

Mackdaddy2887's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for debuffs.. add this to the top of your CR:

ProbablyEngine.library.register('coreHealing', {
    needsHealing = function(percent, count)
    return ProbablyEngine.raid.needsHealing(tonumber(percent)) >= count
    end,
    needsDispelled = function(spell)
    for unit,_ in pairs(ProbablyEngine.raid.roster) do
    if UnitDebuff(unit, spell) then
    ProbablyEngine.dsl.parsedTarget = unit
    return true
    end
    end
    end,
    })

what this does is give you two functions:

"@coreHealing.needsDispelled('INSERT NAME OF DEBUFF')"

it also gives you:

"@coreHealing.needsHealing(xx, yy)" where xx is the health percentage and yy is the number of people at that percentage.

EXAMPLES of both
    {"!Detox", {
    "!modifier.last",
    "player.mana > 10",
    "player.spell(Detox).casted < 1",
    "@coreHealing.needsDispelled('Slow')"
    }, nil },

(Note: Slow is the ability that needs dispelling on Imp Margoth fight)

example2:

{ "Wild Growth", {"@coreHealing.needsHealing(85, 5)", "player.mana > 15"}, "lowest" }, -- wild growth will cast as long as your above 15% mana and as long as 5 players are below 85% health.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for germination:

{ "Rejuvenation", { "lowest.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2","lowest.buff(Germination) < 1", "lowest.health <= 85", "talent(7,2)" }, "lowest" }, -- Germination
    { "Rejuvenation", { "lowest.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "lowest.health <= 99" }, "lowest" }, -- Rejuv.

1. Put germination above rejuv, because more often than not, Rejuv will return true and cast (since its set to 99%). If it returns true, PE wont ever make it to the next line (germination)
    2. Also I put germinaton at like 85% because you dont want 2 HoTs on someone at 95%
    3. Secondly, I changed Rejuv to cast if there is already a rejuv less than or equal to 2 secs, so itll roll over the current HoT. (note that NOT having rejuv also falls under this category since the duration of a non existant buff is 0, which is less than or equal to 2!!)
    4. Since germination requires rejuv to already be present, I added a condition to check for that. (set to >=2 to account for GCD.. since you cant use 1.5)

The only issue with "lowest" is, well example:
    Boss: Ko'ragh
    Your assigned to raid healing, lets say shaman is assigned to focus the hunter whos soaking in the center

Now lets say the raid size is 10man:
    raid1=hunter
    raid2-10=everyone else

Now imagine:
    Raid1 hp=25%
    raid2-10 hps are..50-70%

your job, blanket the raid with rejuvs/germination, raid heal, as per your assignment.

Except... the lowest is, and will probably stay, the hunter. so the Combat routine casts rejuv/germination on the hunter, then does nothing because the "lowest" i.e. the hunter, already has the HoTs.

To account for this, im my resto profile I set up a raid and party mode. Where is force blankets the raid. (obviously it will focus the lowest HP first and foremost always)
    like so:

Code:
    --!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rejuv and Germination  lowest->focus->tank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --germ
    {{
    { "Rejuvenation", { "lowest.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "lowest.health <= 95","lowest.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "lowest" }, --germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "focus.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "focus.health <= 95","focus.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "focus" }, -- germ
    { "Rejuvenation", { "tank.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "tank.health <= 95","tank.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "tank" }, -- germ
    }, "talent(7,2)"},
    --Rejuv
    { "Rejuvenation", { "lowest.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "lowest.health <= 95"}, "lowest" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "focus.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "focus.health <= 95"}, "focus" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "tank.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "tank.health <= 95"}, "tank" }, -- Rejuv.

--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Rejuventation/germination PARTY mode  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {{
    --Germ
    {{
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party1.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "party1.health <= 95","party1.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "party1" }, --germ
    { "Rejuvenation", { "player.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "player.health <= 95","player.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "player" }, -- germ
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party2.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "party2.health <= 95","party2.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "party2" }, -- germ
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party3.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "party3.health <= 95","party3.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "party3" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party4.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "party4.health <= 95","party4.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "party4" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party5.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "party5.health <= 95","party5.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "party5" }, -- germ.
    }, "talent(7,2)"},
    --Rejuv
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party1.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "party1.health <= 95"}, "party1" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "player.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "player.health <= 95" }, "player" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party2.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "party2.health <= 95"}, "party2" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party3.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "party3.health <= 95"}, "party3" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party4.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "party4.health <= 95"}, "party4" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "party5.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "party5.health <= 95"}, "party5" }, -- Rejuv.
    }, "!modifier.raid"},
    --!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   END Rejuventation/germination Party mode  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Start Rejuventation/germination RAID mode  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {{
    --Germ
    {{
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid1.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid1.health <= 95","raid1.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid1" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "player.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "player.health <= 95","player.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "player" }, -- germ
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid2.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid2.health <= 95","raid2.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid2" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid3.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid3.health <= 95","raid3.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid3" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid4.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid4.health <= 95","raid4.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid4" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid5.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid5.health <= 95","raid5.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid5" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid6.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid6.health <= 95","raid6.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid6" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid7.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid7.health <= 95","raid7.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid7" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid8.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid8.health <= 95","raid8.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid8" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid9.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid9.health <= 95","raid9.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid9" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid10.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid10.health <= 95","raid10.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid10" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid11.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid11.health <= 95","raid11.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid11" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid12.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid12.health <= 95","raid12.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid12" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid13.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid13.health <= 95","raid13.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid13" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid14.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid14.health <= 95","raid14.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid14" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid15.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid15.health <= 95","raid15.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid15" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid16.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid16.health <= 95","raid16.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid16" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid17.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid17.health <= 95","raid17.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid17" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid18.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid18.health <= 95","raid18.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid18" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid19.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid19.health <= 95","raid19.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid19" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid20.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid20.health <= 95","raid20.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid20" }, -- germ.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid21.buff(Rejuvenation).duration >= 2", "raid21.health <= 95","raid21.buff(Germination) < 1"}, "raid21" }, -- germ.
    }, "talent(7,2)"},
    --Rejuv
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid1.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid1.health <= 95"}, "raid1" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "player.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "player.health <= 95" }, "player" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid2.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid2.health <= 95"}, "raid2" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid3.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid3.health <= 95"}, "raid3" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid4.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid4.health <= 95"}, "raid4" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid5.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid5.health <= 95"}, "raid5" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid6.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid6.health <= 95"}, "raid6" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid7.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid7.health <= 95"}, "raid7" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid8.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid8.health <= 95"}, "raid8" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid9.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid9.health <= 95"}, "raid9" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid10.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid10.health <= 95"}, "raid10" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid11.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid11.health <= 95"}, "raid11" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid12.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid12.health <= 95"}, "raid12" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid13.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid13.health <= 95"}, "raid13" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid14.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid14.health <= 95"}, "raid14" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid15.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid15.health <= 95"}, "raid15" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid16.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid16.health <= 95"}, "raid16" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid17.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid17.health <= 95"}, "raid17" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid18.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid18.health <= 95"}, "raid18" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid19.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid19.health <= 95"}, "raid19" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid20.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid20.health <= 95"}, "raid20" }, -- Rejuv.
    { "Rejuvenation", { "raid21.buff(Rejuvenation).duration <= 2", "raid21.health <= 95"}, "raid21" }, -- Rejuv.
    }, "modifier.raid"},
    --!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   END Rejuventation/germination RAID mode  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 12-27-2014 at 11:22 AM.

thrakmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...You are amazing! Thank you so much man.

StinkyTwitch's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's "talent(row,column)"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StinkyTwitch View Post
    it's "talent(row,column)"
    thats what I put?

wait?

"talent(7,2)" right?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...You are amazing! Thank you so much man.
    I actually just edited that code in my profile, after reading it I realized I put germination at 95% health too, and I meant to use 85% for the germination lines

aeo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    84/62
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is refreshing rejuv at 3 seconds will just add a germination if it dosnt exist. And then the original can fall off

thrakmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, actually casting rejuv refreshes both rejuv and germ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast