PE activate per keystroke as opposed to toggle for continual stream of actions menu

User Tag List

thefrobel's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PE activate per keystroke as opposed to toggle for continual stream of actions

So, I'm just starting into this stuff and really just learning what all these programs do.

It seems that PE can take a set of logic parameters (dps profile) and can be toggled on to output a continual stream of actions to WOW based on those parameters.

If this is not correct, I apologize.

What I'm looking for is for that set of logic parameters to be applied and have a single action (keystroke) output each time I activate it (by pressing a single key).
    Basically, I'm looking for a program that will replicate the old 1-button style of macro raiding.
    So, every time I press a key (the "E" key, for example), it uses the logic (how man stacks of a buff I have, what % life the mob is at, etc..) to determine what action (again, prefer keystroke) to send to WOW.

Not even sure if this is something PE is capable of.

Thanks for your help.

PE activate per keystroke as opposed to toggle for continual stream of actions
    modestmath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thefrobel View Post
    So, I'm just starting into this stuff and really just learning what all these programs do.

It seems that PE can take a set of logic parameters (dps profile) and can be toggled on to output a continual stream of actions to WOW based on those parameters.

If this is not correct, I apologize.

What I'm looking for is for that set of logic parameters to be applied and have a single action (keystroke) output each time I activate it (by pressing a single key).
    Basically, I'm looking for a program that will replicate the old 1-button style of macro raiding.
    So, every time I press a key (the "E" key, for example), it uses the logic (how man stacks of a buff I have, what % life the mob is at, etc..) to determine what action (again, prefer keystroke) to send to WOW.

Not even sure if this is something PE is capable of.

Thanks for your help.
    If I'm not mistaken, you can make a macro in game for the command /pe cycle. Place it on the action bar and use the assigned key to cycle through the rotation when you press it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or can explain it better.
    Hope this helps.

Malloot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by modestmath View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you can make a macro in game for the command /pe cycle. Place it on the action bar and use the assigned key to cycle through the rotation when you press it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or can explain it better.
    Hope this helps.
    Cannot get it to cycle manually but hardly tried, more interesting is that you made me find out about /pe cycle 0.1 or 2

it speeds up the rate of going through the rotation, don't know what it was defualt but .1 is spamming much faster and just uses more cpu power.

Its funny to put it at 3 and see the game go by the way it does for people who you wonder about how they even do such low dps
    Last edited by Malloot; 12-27-2014 at 07:07 PM.