0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue Scryer rep grind spot

This is the spot I go to to farm whenever I'm done with all of my dailys. This spot rakes in more money an hour solo than any spot in the game. *NOTE* I am mutilate combat and use duel deadly poisens when doing this. Armory Cydial if you want to know my spec down to the letter.

(I'm going to assume you know where black temple is) There is a ramp of blood elf soldiers to the right of the gates leading to it. What you want to do as a rogue is either fly or stealth your way to the very top of the ramp.

1.) Kill the pat, use throwing weapon to pull him towards you after he has reached the top of the ramp and stops moving. or, cheapshot him. *there are 2 pats, each patrolling to roughly halfway up or down the ramp* These pats are the first thing to go in order to be able to grind without stopping and waiting for the pat to leave, and yes it can actually pull up to 5-6 more mobs onto you if your not careful. After you kill the pat patrolling to upper part of the ramp kill everything up there first before trying to kill the one in the lower part of the ramp.

Once you clear the upper part kill the first 2 in the lower when the pat goes away towards the bottom because if you try and pull the pat when its at the top of the middle part of the ramp the other 2 soldiers will more than likely aggro.

*NOTE* there are 2 columns of these things which means, have alot of bag space for Arcane tomes, signets, greys, more netherweave than anyone could ever need, greens, and tons of other vendor trash.

2.) Now that you killed the pat in the upper part, start killing them one at a time.

Here's how I open up on one of these things to maximize profit and minimize downtime (take no dmg).

-pickpocket (extra silver and the occasional healing pot, food, and steamy novel which sells to vendors for a decent amount.)

-Cheapshot, if deadly poisen is applied mutilate, if poisen is not applied by 2-2.5 second mark use shiv

-If poisens were applied and you used mutilate, wait until until the 3.5 second mark on cs then use 5-6 second kindey shot (depending on if your seal fate procced from a crit), Mutilate, then envenom, target is dead

-If you were unable to apply poisens off the bat and used shiv, use kidney shot for 4-5 seconds then mutilate, then evenom.

-Target is dead by now.

Rinse and repeat this very simple method over and over until you've killed every mob on the ramp. By the time to clear one side and come back to where you started they will have respawned by then.

The only tricky part is when you get to the bottom of the ramp to the last 2 mobs. Stay at a max distance because the distance between these last 2 are slightly closer than the other mobs. Cheapshot the mob as far as you can away from the mob at the bottom of the ramp.

In other words, the 2nd to last mob at the bottom of the ramp will aggro the one at the VERY BOTTOM of the ramp if you are not far enough away. Cheap shot has a 5yd range, STAY AT THE MAXIMUM OF 5YRDS TO THE MOB YOUR CHEAPSHOTTING.

Sorry bout that, but I don't want to repeat myself to rtards that can't follow directions, aka, PUSHING BUTTONS.

I try avoid going further up the ramp because the mobs become more inconsistent.

At the end of the hour for me I have about 100-115g in this. This place is also a self perpetuating grind because you can just bandage your self with the sheer amount of netherweave that'll be dropping.
    This is also possible with subtley mutilate.

Cheers
    Last edited by cydial; 10-01-2007 at 11:32 AM.

Rogue Scryer rep grind spot
    Brick_6415's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Rogue Scryer rep grind spot

this is cool. i'll try it out.
    *<_Brick_>*

seppe1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

way to much unecessary text

Remahlól's Avatar !!jeULyJf8ld1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by seppe1337 View Post
    way to much unecessary text
    I agree with that. Giving a guide how to fight a mob isn't really that important.

But anyway, great guide for scryer rogues.
    19/5/2013

Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ima try to suicide run this with my hunter, Ill be back in a minute.. or 10, depending on corpseruns >.<

EDIT: I tried it out, pretty okay drop rates, although you dont need to be a rogue for this, I could solo the ramp as a hunter without any adds.
    Last edited by Cakewalk; 10-01-2007 at 03:32 PM.