WoW account, 661 Fury / Prot warr, 653 Mw/Ww Monk menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bankageddon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account, 661 Fury / Prot warr, 653 Mw/Ww Monk

I am looking to get a decent price for the account, has some notable feats, such as warglaives, sulfuras, hand of ragnaros, x-53 touring rocket, ashes of alar, collectors edition MoP, ahead of the curve for all raids in MOP, and a ton of other rare mounts, as well as two characters ready for mythic content. I have mythic achievements as well as heroic achievements, and the account comes with 1million gold and a months subscription left on it. The bnet account also comes with hearthstone (i have a good 200-300$ worth of cards on hearthstone), as well as warcraft 3, frozen throne and reign of chaos, and Diablo 2. I am looking for 200$ if you want it without the gold, 50 cents per 1k gold. So with the full 1million gold, it would be 700$. without the gold, 200$.

ALSO WILLING TO TRADE FOR MABINOGI ACCOUNTS OVER 2K TOTAL LEVEL OR MABINOGI GOLD / RARES.

WoW account, 661 Fury / Prot warr, 653 Mw/Ww Monk