30K gold US Sargeras-Alliance ; 25k US Bonechewer-Horde ; Self play CM silvers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stixnbrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30K gold US Sargeras-Alliance ; 25k US Bonechewer-Horde ; Self play CM silvers

For Sargeras-Alliance USA
    Currently have 30k to sell and looking to make 15k a week so if you are looking for a consistent seller (even though its not that much) I am willing. Of course since I am a seller I won't just go for the first person who messages me. I make take up to 3 days from your message before I sell unless I feel it is a fair price. I have been scammed before so I am going to take extra measures to make sure it does not happen again. Including I will not trade first. If this is a problem for you I am sorry but I lost 900k gold and a mount worth 150-200k last time i tried selling gold.

For Bonechewer-Horde USA
    Currently have 25k and plan on making 15-25k a week on this server. I require the USD before I trade the gold. If this is a problem I am sorry, but I will never trade the gold first because of what happened last time. Looking for a one time buyer or a buyer wanting a decent amount of gold every week.

For Self play silvers (or piloted) please add my to skype for prices. And yes self play is more expensive. (if you buy silver we will provide a discount for when we get more comfortable with golds to sell)

Skype- hatedasworld (pic of natsu from fairy tail)
    Email- [email protected] (in subject say WTB gold or something)
    Kik- Stixnbrix

Once again unless you give me an extremely fair price I most likely won't trade you the same day. I do plan on trying to sell to the same person IF possible. Willing to listen to all offers.

30K gold US Sargeras-Alliance ; 25k US Bonechewer-Horde ; Self play CM silvers