100% Hand farming, Levels/Honor/Gear. Cheapest & Best service around! 90-100 €35 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sylic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% Hand farming, Levels/Honor/Gear. Cheapest & Best service around! 90-100 €35

Hey! Let me start off with this simple statement.

Everything will be done by HAND only! You can check 24/7 so you can see i’m not botting.
    All gold & loot i earn during the service stays for you i won't take anything! If requested i could send all the things to one of your bank alts.

This is an independent service and limited slots will be available (1-2 slots at a time)

I’m Located in The Netherlands, Amersfoort (Doing both EU/US tough) Using a VPN server located in the US for US accounts.
    I have been playing WoW since day 1 of the release, done nearly all end-game content (highmaul HC) already. At the moment i was doing PVP with my hunter and tanking highmaul HC/Mythic on my paladin. But due to wanting to make money instead of invest and the huge amount of free time i have at the moment this seems like a great time to revive my powerleveling service which i started in 2011.

We will keep in contact using Skype i'm always online ;)
    If you need additional proof that i’m legit i have had a powerleveling service in 2011 (you can check my thread history) and got a lot of vouches from it.
    Feel free to check it out. I'm also vertified user on a lot of sites.

UPON REQUEST: I can stream on Xfire how i’m playing your char if you are afraid i am botting.

Guarantee: If you get banned or something happens to your account while i'm doing the service i will buy you a similair account and you will get your money back the same day (or provide CD keys+6 month gc). Altough this wont happan since i'm hand leveling it and so far has never happend before.

Services

- Power Level
    - Honor Farming (+ additional free Conquest Points)
    - Gearing your char

Prices

Power Leveling
    1-100 - 85 / 105 $
    90-100 - 35 / 43 $
    85-90 - 15 / 20 $
    80-85 - 12 / 15 $
    70-80 - 8 / 10 $
    60-70 - 8 / 10 $
    1-60 - 25 / 30 $

Honor Farm

Full Honor Gear - 45 € / 57 $
    This takes around 2 days and i will leave your character with their max conquest cap full for you to spend.

Heroic Instances 630 Gear:

Full 630 Gear - 75 € / 93 $
    This will take around 2 - 3 days depending a bit on the RNG.

Custom Requests
    Since it is all done by hand if you want something specific done on your account you can always contact me and we can work out a price and timeframe.

Time Frame

It’s impossible to give you a exact time when i will be done cause there is always the server maintance / que on server / pvp que / dungeon que.
    But i can assure it will be done as fast as possible. Since your character will be leveled nearly non stop by HAND!
    We will discuss aboutan estimated time when i see your character and realm. 90-100 will take around 1 day.

I'm one of the cheapest around and one of the best.
    Be sure to contact me asap to secure your spot!

Payment
    (I'm verified with all of them)

Paypal As gift ONLY! Your PP account must be verified.
    Skrill
    Bank IBAN
    Amazon gift card
    Western Union

If you are interested contact me on Skype also if you have questions feel free to add me.

Or you can just send me a PM on the website.

Vouches

Originally Posted by alleskapot View Post
    I vouch for this guy and can highly recommend his work.

He did an awesome job in leveling from 96-100 with the best price on the forums. I was informed at any time what was going on with my character. The contact via skype was also brilliant and very friendly. If I need any leveling or other services he's offering I will use this service again as it's the best I experienced so far.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Mortenmoulder View Post
    Bought this yesterday, and the only thing I can say is.. WOW!
    We made a good deal, and the trade went smooth.
    Best deal I have ever made in WoW. You're friendly to talk with, and very generous!

10/10!!
    Originally Posted by vese
    This guy is legit. Did 1-19 for me on my new twink, used quests+ dungeons pretty quick.
    Also farmed 4.5k Honor for me VERY quickly. Vouch.
    Originally Posted by 6ft2
    Just finished my order, very fast 1 and a half hours for 1k jp :) plus 250 extra :) Thanks alot will use you again soon :)
    Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    Vouched this guy deliverd and quite fast as well +rep

Thanks again for the quick service mate i'll be back for more when i need some powerleveling.

-Mewhywhy
    Originally Posted by babati View Post
    Awesome service, thank you for the JP! :)
    +rep
    Originally Posted by Epicblood25 View Post
    Super vouch for this guy, not only did he get it done fast, but he did it in a manner that did not make it look like power leveling.(dungeons/questing)
    Originally Posted by mudma8558
    this guy is awesome i paid him and he got right to work he keeps you updated on the progress and is very nice im going to keep buying form him.
    Originally Posted by eXp0 View Post
    I ordered 1-85 with sylic, i gotta say ... amazing , the guy is better than anything ive ever experienced before... not only is he quick,understanding and genuine but he is very friendly and from start to finish with my 1-85 he has always been there at the click of a button to get an update, the service is very very 1 to 1 based. Just wanted to say thanks and after i have some fun now on my account it wont be long until ill order either a dk to 85 or a mage to 85.. ty m8!

/EDIT - 1 thing * CAKE! ;) *
    Originally Posted by 6ft2
    I'd also like to add hes a nice guy, as i didnt have money in my PP only bank its taking 6 days to get him the cash but still did my order.
    Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    This dude is.. A BOSS!

10/10 speed
    10/10 security
    10/10 costumer service

Everything went down smoothly, he had a spot open to level my archaeology, he did it within a single night which was just surprising. I have a hard time expressing how good he is, just try him. That's my only advice. TRY HIM!

(Vouches are from mmowned, ac, hackforums when i had my powerleveling service in 2011)
    Last edited by Sylic; 12-23-2014 at 06:07 AM.

100% Hand farming, Levels/Honor/Gear. Cheapest & Best service around! 90-100 €35
    alleskapot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vouch for this guy and can highly recommend his work.

He did an awesome job in leveling from 96-100 with the best price on the forums. I was informed at any time what was going on with my character. The contact via skype was also brilliant and very friendly. If I need any leveling or other services he's offering I will use this service again as it's the best I experienced so far.

Thanks!

Sylic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Alleskapot,
    Thanks for the kind words i added you to the vouch list