Great Account CHEAP. Mims Invincible Swift Zul and MORE! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Exploitd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Account CHEAP. Mims Invincible Swift Zul and MORE!

Hello everyone! I am interested in selling my account so am trying to see what type of offers I can get. The main character on the account is a 573(Near full Mythic) Death Knight with several other 90s and 80s on account.I am linking its armory so anyone can check it out.Here is a list of just a few awesome things on the account! Account has 207 Unique mounts(Lots of unobtainable ones). If you are interested in making an offer feel free to add me on skype Exploitd1.
    It also has 2400 in 3v3! I am hoping to get around $550 but am open to negotiation. Need to sell asap!

Armory:
    Level 90 Night Elf Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Mounts:
    Mims Head
    Invincible
    Swift Zulian Tiger
    Kor'kron Juggernaut(Mythic Garrosh)
    Time-Lost Proto
    Phosphorescent Drake(Time-Lost of Cata)
    And MANY more!

Feats:
    All Cutting Edges!
    Realm Best CMs(Mistwalker feat inc.)
    Breaker of the Black Harvest
    Insanity
    Undying
    And MANY more!

Also for a little extra i can add in a TON more achievements and mounts/pets from main account BEFORE i sell it.(ie WoD achievements and mounts)

Great Account CHEAP. Mims Invincible Swift Zul and MORE!