Arena-Tournament.com 2600 rsham/ele and 2400 ret/hpal CHEAP! 3.3.5a menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mikeeman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena-Tournament.com 2600 rsham/ele and 2400 ret/hpal CHEAP! 3.3.5a

Hello all, I'm recently quitting wow and need money so here I am selling my accounts trying to get a little bit of cash out of some good characters, before I go on to the characters I want to state I HAVE the EMAIL to this account and am willing to change it to yours once all transactions are complete.

Shaman:
    2600 w/ battlemaster title and warbringer title
    has all gear pvp/pve for resto shaman along with all tmogs available
    has all gear for pvp/pve for ele shaman along with nonset PvE items
    has 2200+ mounts and tons of badges

Paladin:
    2400 w/ warbringer title
    has all gear along with legendaries for PvE and PvP ret, has 2 diff types of wf weapon, shadowmourne and bryntrol for your choosing
    has all gear along with legendaries for PvE and PvP holy along with legendary wf mace and regular wf mace, has all items
    has 2200+ mount and lots of off gear.

This is a very fine account, has no bad rep and no haters will contact you, i will change the email to yours once the transaction has been completed along with anything else you may need. Starting price is $60 USD Contact me on this post, PM me on here or best way is to add my skype Mikey7893

Arena-Tournament.com 2600 rsham/ele and 2400 ret/hpal CHEAP! 3.3.5a