[EU-ALLIANCE] Selling gold on Silvermoon and Bronzebeard ( private trader) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

slayer_Be's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU-ALLIANCE] Selling gold on Silvermoon and Bronzebeard ( private trader)

Hey there

I'm a student trying to earn an extra buck here and there to keep my sub running for free by playing the auction house. All the gold i earned is totally legit and there is no botting involved , meaning less risk to get your accounts banned if you buy from me instead of from botters. i have sold quite a bit of gold to many of the big bulk buyers here but their demand and prices are to low for me to continue doing that. the gold prices at the moment are not worth the effort for me. other than that i don't like the fact that a third party gets away with most of the profit and buyer and seller get the short end of the stick. so... that's kinda the reason i turned a private seller in a nutshell

Stock

Silvermoon-Alliance : 55k @ .0.35€/k

Bronzebeard-Alliance: 75k @ 0.35€/K

rules
    - I will only sell to buyers who have a positive trade feedback on this forum
    - Payment is via skrill. to reduce the risk for me.
    - Buyer (you) always pays first
    - All gold will be traded by guildbank. i invite you to guild, you withdraw gold, you leave guild.
    - After everything is complete, you will hopefully leave positive feedback in this thread and we both increase our reputation on this forum

if you want to buy gold, send me a private message and i will respond within 24 hours. i advise buyers to contact me asap if they want the gold. Since i am just a normal player like you that plays for the fun, there is guarantee that i will refill my gold stock any time soon.
    Last edited by slayer_Be; 01-12-2015 at 06:35 PM.

[EU-ALLIANCE] Selling gold on Silvermoon and Bronzebeard ( private trader)
    Kainanek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done trade! legit ! : )

slayer_Be's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prices lowered to current market prices and updated stocks !