Blazingboost | Boosting Company | ARENA | RBG | TITLES | COACHING | GEAR & MORE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BlazingBoost's Avatar Member Professional Boosting CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blazingboost | Boosting Company | ARENA | RBG | TITLES | COACHING | GEAR & MORE

Last edited by BlazingBoost; 01-19-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Blazingboost | Boosting Company | ARENA | RBG | TITLES | COACHING | GEAR & MORE
    t4c's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered a few boosts from these guys and all have been completed quickly. Blazing boost are a legit company. These guys really are the best WOW boosters.

Cheers
    Last edited by Zab; 05-18-2020 at 05:37 PM.

cryptnic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there;

Do you have any services for boosting Reputation? Was interested in buying an exalted rep boost.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, not...

maxor25's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a little 1800 -> 2000 boost, went really quick and nice! Thanks a lot! Can recommend!

Forensic2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a struggle with them months ago concerning an order. They did not refund the money. Be careful!

Cedande's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased The Last of Us and a 10k conquest point boost, both were completed in less than a day, extremely happy with the support and pricing. Thanks a lot!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Challenge modes and Gladiator + Rank 1 prices REDUCED! Hurry up! Check 5v5 US 2200 offer! Cap + Gladiator/Rank 1 service package deal is up! To anyone who has purchased a cap service this season, contact us for a 10% discount code to be used on ARENA services! (Titles not included)

R1cbz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 1900-2000k boost, order was finished within 2hrs. Great communication

Rainzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will tell if / how the boost worked and give feedback.

Bought Gladiator Boost EU Horde on Sunday, the day after (01.06.) my char should be boosted they told me.

Edit 1 (04.06.): First appointed time for boost got ignored. After asking what happened they told me the booster wants to do it today in the evening. I will tell soon if they do it now or if it's really unreliable.

Edit 2 (11.06.): Definately unreliable, bad Skype Support as well. i don't recommend. I'll tell at the end of the season if boost was completed anyway.

Edit 3 (08.07.): Boost got completed but got disqualified for achievement and title. No money refund from blazingboost.
    Last edited by Rainzy; 07-08-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices have been reduced furthermore, especially around the Glad/R1 cut offs! BRF prices reduced by 20%! Check the offers section (PvP/PvE sections)!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new season is here! Check out offers and Gear – PvP section to get geared as quickly as possible, or just purchase a rating boost for a higher cap!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HFC MYTHIC up! Selfplay Conquest Points has been added! Challenge modes prices drastically reduced!

nsane.michael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible company, disqualified of titles. Over priced, pays big name r1 streams to promote their over priced rip off company. Fully geared bought express speed pilot didnt even get it :/ for the bracket i paid for. The bracket they did pilot while yes getting to the rating but titles got disqualified. avoid them
    Last edited by Zab; 05-18-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, I am really sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered but I feel like I have to reply to your complaints in order to offer an explanation of the experience you have had with BlazingBoost. First of all in regard to the prices, no one is forcing you to purchase from us, hence why complaining about what you paid afterwards does not make much sense; at the same time, I'm rather sure we are constantly switching prices according to how the market is going, and the price differences with competitors usually vary by 15-20€ - this means you would roughly pay the same price anywhere else.

Second of all, you are clearly being really ignorant about our terms of service, which you could easily read. BlazingBoost is literally the only website around that offers BlazingPoints refunds and credits for the future. Right now, disqualified customers are receiving huge discounts for S17, and our policy (which hasn't changed since 2014, back in S14) has always refunded customers with a 50% credit refund in case of disqualification from a TITLE service. People are literally buying Gladiator for S17 at the price of a 2.4k boost if they deserve it. Our terms clearly explain how in case of normal rating services, which are completed before Gladiators/R1s (which we start later in the season due to rating inflation), we can't be liable for Blizzard actions.

Last but not least, I'm sorry that we had to complete your boost in 3v3 instead of 2v2, or 5v5. But I'm also definitely sure that you were OFFERED to get a boost in another bracket, rather than being forced to do so. If you only wanted your service in the bracket you originally purchased in, we could have easily refunded you if we had no chance of completing your original service.

So yes right now I can understand you are burned by the disqualification you have received, but you aren't the only one. A colleague of mine lost his Rank 1 because of completing some cap services in 2v2 - Blizzard went completely crazy last season. At the same time, we have no idea how much account sharing you have done outside of BlazingBoost last season. It sucks to see you write such bad reviews just because of your ignorance and sadness. Please think about it twice next time. I hope you get your titles this season atleast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast