52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tanky Types Discussion

So I have been playing a little bit since I got my invite for Tech. Alpha, and I have to say it's interesting.

The games seem to run longer than LoL games can, but that's probably due to the 'objectives' portion or focus of the maps. Most of the things you need to do take time to obtain because of respawn timers of npcs or the lacking ability to inch your way forward in levels at any variety of speed.

However, Tank types seem to do very well in this game so far and I am wondering if anyone has found any 2-3 person groups that seem to do well.

I have been having fun with Sonya and doing the whole whirlwind heals and increasing the duration. Until I get level 30 hero then I am sure the game will change, but for now and leveling, I am trying to get some ideas together on what triple threat groups for a premade would make an ideal composition.

Tyrande is amazing, but I have heard different ideas regarding Li Li and her abilities right now (good or bad I still don't know). But pair a healer up with a support class and a initiator, that's what I'm trying to figure out.

I have tried Sonya + Tyrande + Zeratul and it seems pretty good. Sgt Hammer is decent for a ranged support. I saw someone using the Zerg/Insect guy (can't remember the name of the character) that seemed pretty interesting. They just sit somewhere and summon things.

So just curious on what other people have found so far. It's a shift from the Item based and Last-Hit style of Dota/LoL which is interesting. I'm not completely sold on it as anything that could compete at all with either of those two games, but I think it could turn into a Hearthstone kind of game. Boredom etc.

Tanky Types Discussion
    [IAMS]'s Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did it take you to get your key? I've been signed up foreverrrrrr and want to play so bad.

Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just appeared a few days ago in my launcher. There are no keys. If you see it in your bnet launcher, then you can play it as far as I am aware. Been signed up since they announced it.