Talbuk meat and 665 epic efficient low CPU usage profile menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Moonguardian's Avatar Member See me in the Goldshire Inn CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talbuk meat and 665 epic efficient low CPU usage profile

This is a profile for honorbuddy.

Hello! Aroxan here again.

Price for profile is 4 Euros.

Details - botHaven BUY HERE

Start the profile in Nagrand.

Before I start, I'd like to mention my bot is a 590 ilvl prot pally running Singular.

Presenting an extremely profitable, 100% afk profile that farms Breezestrider talbuks and colts in Nagrand.

Along with the extremely profitable market of meat these provide for, they're also very profitable for skinners.

Also, along with the above mention for skinners, this can double as a 1-700 skinning profile. This is what I used to do it, and it took me 14 hours.

I average about 250 meat every 8 hours, and on my server their market is about 25g each. The meat is used for 1000 agility potions, making them in constant demand for raiders. From the meat alone, I average about 20k a day. If I turn them into potions (70g each on my server) my profits skyrocket. In total from the BoEs, leather, and meat, I average about 85k total a day.

EDIT: I've started running a hunter at 603 ilvl, and my goodness, this is magnificent, averaging about 380 kills per hour.

The skinning about doubles the profit, so if you're a skinner, I highly advise you enable that.

I've obtained 10 665 ilvl BoEs, including the lucky double sided coin which I sold for 290k.

The profile is as simplistic as I could make it to reduce CPU usage and make it as possible.
    Dig Benis

Talbuk meat and 665 epic efficient low CPU usage profile
    tjredrick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What potion are you talking about exactly?
    Draenic Agility Potion - Item - World of Warcraft doesn't use meat so I am curious what potion you are talking about

Moonguardian's Avatar Member See me in the Goldshire Inn CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should likely update that. The meat used to be requred for the potions.
    Dig Benis