0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accountsitting Services & much more

Dear OwnedCore Users out there,

You are away on christmas holidays?
    You want a day offline without missing out something important?
    You are just too lazy or can't be bothered doing daily cds?
    You hate your garrison stuff and don't want to do it yourself?
    You don't know how garrison things work and need help/advice?

All of this and much more is what I offer you right now, private and personal. EU and US. All servers. Both factions. Every class/role/spec.

About me & my service:
    I do not use any bots/programs, everything is done by myself. Also, I will not share your account details with others and/or notify others of you taking advance off my service.
    Former project-carry.com and other minor teams' member, having done hundreds of successfull CM, PG, Raid and other carries, both accplay and selfplay. I have also already leveled about 10 characters and know the best ways for both faction for each max garrison ressources gain, optimal raid preparation or fastest leveling. I am very informed about all the stuff I'm talking about and have no interest in hurting my reputation. All the gold, items, mats and other stuff earned through leveling will stay on your account/toon! For example, I got a pet worth 10k on my last customer's character, learned it for him and informed him about this. I did not sell or send to somebody else for my own profit!
    I play games every day and do these services for a living, which means I am available 24/7, both through skype and ingame.
    Never posted on ownedcore before, as I have always contacted my customers directly or got them through a middle man.
    That's why - for your safety - I take payments not in advance but AFTER the service is completed through paypal; if you are a trustful ownedcore member.
    I will completely adapt to you timetable! Which means that I will do complete the asigned tasks whenever you are offline. You want to play even when you didn't intented to be online? No problem, I will just do your stuff later. Support, feedback and updates available around the clock through skype in your desired language (english, german, french or else).

Service offers:
    - daily all garrison work orders
    - daily mine & herb garden & garrison ressource crate
    - daily crafting profession CDs
    - daily random heroic dungeon for garrison ressources
    - daily followers & missions
    - daily apexis quest
    - weekly garrison invasion if possible

- leveling 90-100 or as specified
    - gearing up to itemlevel 630
    - get certain followers
    - complete proving grounds: silver for access to heroic dungeons
    - complete proving grounds: gold and/or endless wave 30 achievement [only certain classes/roles]
    - complete all or specific heroic dungeons for access to challenge mode versions
    - complete challenge mode: silver or gold all or specific dungeons [external boost]
    - certain achievements, e.g. questing, dungeon, exploring or garrison related
    - farming certain mats on your toons (e.g. fishing, trapping etc.)
    - complete legendary quest up until and including the quest "Power Unleashed!"

- answering all questions about garrison, alt leveling, professions, raiding, challenge modes, proving grounds and much more!
    - anything else you wish to be done

Has something catched your interest, do you have questions or want to discuss prices?
    Feel free to ask and and me directly on skype: cassidy13k

Last edited by Cassidy13; 01-03-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Accountsitting Services & much more
    Cypherghost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recommend this person's services. Very professional and polite, not to mention trustworthy. I asked for a few things for my character and he/she delivered in no time. Thanks for your great service!
    Last edited by Cypherghost; 12-08-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Cassidy13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypherghost View Post
    I recommend this person's services. Very professional and polite, not to mention trustworthy. I asked for a few things for my character and he/she delivered in no time. Thanks for your great service!
    Thank you too for trusting me and using my service. If you need any more instructions or have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for more orders!
    Hit me up whenever you need something - doesn't matter when, will be completing your tasks ASAP!

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Example of Garrisonsitting:
    daily crafting profession CDs, looting mine + herb garden, all work orders, all missions - adds up to about 20 minutes of work per character per day
    If you want me to do this for you, don't hesitate to contact me via skype: cassidy13k

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to date.