PVP Honor Boosting Full Honor Gear in 5 hours or less moneyback Guarantee menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MilkWODSeller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PVP Honor Boosting Full Honor Gear in 5 hours or less moneyback Guarantee

Hello to all,

Recently I have been selling powerleveling services, and have completed quite a few accounts with great success. I am still offering the powerleveling services, and am Now adding a new service.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3212859 (Powerleveling Service 90-100 Cheap Service)

HONOR FARMING WITH COMPLETE HONOR GEAR WARLORDS SEASON 1!! You will also be conquest capped as well.

This service takes me roughly 5 hours todo by hand from start to end. I will buy you the best gear for your class with honor, and will farm the entire set by hand no bots in 5 hours or less. This is a guarantee and you will be refunded if service isn't complete on time.

I am charging the following prices, which are below competitors prices, most of which are botters. This is done by hand once again and with skill. You will be kept updated at all times of how the process is going.

WHATS INCLUDED:

Full Season 1 Honor PVP Gear
    Full Capped on Conquest Points
    Completed in 5 Hours or Less

You keep all the extra gear and remaining honor that is farmed as well. You can even tell me which gear pieees that you want from the vendor as I am getting them or link to an armory that has the pieces pre designed.

Currently These are my prices:

$30 For US Realms
    $30 for EU Realms

Prices will be lower if you have gear already, and prices can be negotiated somewhat Im flexible. Can ask any of my customers in my powerleveling post, I do this for my kids Christmas, and its the easiest way for me to make the money for it. So trust in the milk as we always deliver.

I included a link to my powerleveling services so you can see all the feedback I have received. Not only is my service cheaper but faster than anyone. Let me show you how good I am at PVP. Lets do this

3 Slots available Right Now.

Add me to Skype MilkWODSeller
    Last edited by MilkWODSeller; 12-15-2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Price Reduction

PVP Honor Boosting Full Honor Gear in 5 hours or less moneyback Guarantee
    MilkWODSeller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today only. First 2 customers get Boost for $30 to show what I can do. Skype me

ry_t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This dude is legit.Thanks again.I ordered 2 things within 24 hours and it was all done way ahead of time!I ordered a power level and a honor/conquest grind.rep!