Account with Korkron Juggernaut and Both Warglavies and Thordal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

c3llardo0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with Korkron Juggernaut and Both Warglavies and Thordal

I quit during Mists of Pandaria and have no desire to continue playing. The account has 4 90s on my main account, it also has 4 other accounts that were unmerged that i added to my own account. I have a lvl 90 rogue, a lvl 90 warrior, a lvl 90 druid, and a lvl 90 monk. I have Hellscreams Downfall title along with both the Korkron Juggernaut as well as the wolf, i also have Aluni, and riven dares death charger, i also have two BOA weapons from Garry. I also have all the BC legendaries on my warrior, both main hand and offhand glavie, as well as Thordal. Two of the toons are on KT(the one with the legendaries), and the other two are on proud more and altar of storms. I do not even know how much to ask for my account. Even if you don't want to buy it if you could leave me a reply with what you think it would be worth i would greatly appreciate it.

Armswarrior @ Kel'Thuzad - Community - World of Warcraft

^ is a link to my warrior if armory was updated you should be able to see the gloves.

Account with Korkron Juggernaut and Both Warglavies and Thordal