Lvl100 DK- Swift Spectral, Blazing Hippogrpyh, Big Battle Bear and MORE! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kokojamb0's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl100 DK- Swift Spectral, Blazing Hippogrpyh, Big Battle Bear and MORE!

My account has WoD on it and Mop Collectors edition. Also D3 + D3 Ros on it.

Characters:

Level 100 DK
    Level 90 priest
    Level 90 warlock
    Level 90 druid
    Level 82 rogue
    Level 60 mage
    and many more lower level alts.

The main is the DK. So i'll give some info about my dk.

196 mounts in total.
    Lots of TCG mount like Swift spectral tiger, Big battlebear, Blazing hippogryph etc.
    Rare mounts like Time-Lost Proto Drake, Blue Drake, Azure Drake, Raven Lord, Sea turtle ( fishing 0.01 chance) etc. There's alot more to list.
    Many vanity and fun items like Tabard of the Lightbringer, Wings of flame, Muradin's Favor, Orb of Deception etc. 46 toys in total.
    Many transmog sets like ICC transmog etc.
    70k gold on DK
    Tabards like Tabard of the Lightbringer and Tabard of Flame (TCG)
    Many FoS like I've got 9999 Problems but a Bone-White Primal Raptor aint one, Dreadsteed of Xoroth, The Fifth Element, Swift Flight Form, Tabard of the Argent Dawn, Tabard of the Protecter, Competitor's tabard , Spirit of Competition etc. Theres ALOT more to list. I can send you a screenshot of them if you would like me to or even show in game.
    The DK has Sulfuras Hand of Ragnaros, Shadowmourne and 1 piece of Ashbringer. The priest has Val'anyr Hammer of the Ancient kings.

If you are interested please leave your skype in the thread or PM me. I can show you everything in-game aswell. Price will be negotiated.

Lvl100 DK- Swift Spectral, Blazing Hippogrpyh, Big Battle Bear and MORE!
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Would be careful when trading, he got banned on OC for scamming and on a different forum.

✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling