CHEAP WoD Leveling Services [1-100] [90-100] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Faulen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHEAP WoD Leveling Services [1-100] [90-100]

Warlords of Draenor Leveling Services

For now service is US only.
    Slots Open: 3/3

Warlords Leveling Package - 90 to 100
    Price: $20
    Estimated Turnaround Time: 1 - 3 Days
    Max Level Details: Garrison Level 2, upwards of 20 Followers, Mine and Herb Garden unlocked, varying amounts of gold.

Full Leveling Package - 1 to 100
    Price: $50
    Estimated Turnaround Time 7-10
    Other level ranges available as well, just ask for details!
    Max Level Details: Garrison Level 2, upwards of 20 Followers, Mine and Herb Garden unlocked, varying amounts of gold.[

Have Another Service in Mind?
    Contact me and ask for pricing details on something like profession leveling, PvPing or efficient farming!

Contact and Payment Info
    I accept PayPal and Bitcon!

General Info
    Leveling is done through a hybrid of quest botting and hand leveling.
    Questing Profiles are private and very close to 100% AFK however, bots will be monitored nearly 18 hours a day.
    I have many years of experience with botting and making sure bans are prevented.
    Status Updates will be given every few hours over Skype. Status updates can include level, gold count, and even an up to date screenshot.

ToS
    Bans are a very slight possibility, and I am not responsible for them. I will however write a unban letter free of charge and refund you part of your order.
    Accounts acquired through purchasing an unmerged account are subject to very high ban rates whether on not the leveling it done through a bot.
    Payment will be given upfront.

If someone wants to make a pretty thread design I will give you a free service from 90-100!
    Last edited by Faulen; 12-05-2014 at 11:32 PM.

CHEAP WoD Leveling Services [1-100] [90-100]