Selling WoW personal service for just about anything [Customer support 22/7] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dangle64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling WoW personal service for just about anything [Customer support 22/7]

Hey my names Marcus, I'm American and only provide service to US WoW servers..If you have anything you need done in WoW but don't have the time or knowledge to complete it, I can for a reasonable price. I've been playing since 2005, and I'm currently #1 Paladin on my server. Anything you need done like achievements, quests, PvP, Dungeons, Heroics, Raids (LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic), exploration, professions, power leveling, farming, challenge modes... if you need something completed by an American professional.. fast and efficiently, no matter how big or small.. I can get done. I'm PayPal verified and am online around 22 hours a day.. if you have any questions, feel free to add me on Skype so we can discuss business.

Thanks, have a good day

Selling WoW personal service for just about anything [Customer support 22/7]
    Dangle64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can also farm rare hunter and battle pets along with mounts like the Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn or Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake along with the cloud serpents and most raid achievement mounts. Message me any requests on Skype and I'll work something out with you

Dangle64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and taking orders!

pujolsrox11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a CM from him and it was done within an hour! Also bought a raid boss kill and was done instantly! Dude is a beast!

Dangle64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Special today on the Garn Nighthowl mount, message me on Skype for details, Dangle64

Thanks