Emerald Dream (1xPserver) - 60 Alliance Hunter T2+Earthstrike menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

samee9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emerald Dream (1xPserver) - 60 Alliance Hunter T2+Earthstrike

Hi im selling my lvl60 Hunter, of 39days /played on wow-one "Emerald Dream" 1x xp rates vanilla server. (the struggle was, is, and would be, real).

The character is mainly decked in T2 equivalent gear (and 3piece actual T2), 3 pieces of Rag loot etc pluss PvP gear, Earthstrike + Rhok'delar(with 3% hit scope (worth 400g+)).

This character was intended to go to rank12 in the PvPs, and as such is prepared as so, the character is currently 80% into rank 8 (no diminishing) and comes with maxed engineering pluss all the working gadgets your gona want in PvP except the Frost Reflector already made. And ofc an epic mount pluss an extra 570g in your bags (coz im that nice).

So this is a perfect account for a person perhaps looking to jump straight into PvP and/or preparing for AQ and I hope someone can get some fun out of my efforts here on ED.

List of optimized PvE gear can be seen below:
    Crown of Destruction (zg ench)
    Onyxia Tooth Pendant
    Zandalar Predator's Mantle (+30 AP)
    Cloak of the Shrouded Mists (+3 agi)
    Knight-Captain's Chain Hauberk
    DragonStalker's Bracers
    Warblade of the Hakkari (+15agi)
    Dawn's Edge (+15agi)
    Rhok'delar (+3% hit)
    Knight-Lieutenant's Chain Vices (+7agi)
    Dragonstalker's Belt
    Giantstalker's Leggings
    Dragonstalker's Greaves
    Don Julio's Band
    Circle of Applied Force
    Blackhand's Breadth
    Earthstrike

ps. Accepting Paypal only, hit me back with your Skype details and we can chat

Emerald Dream (1xPserver) - 60 Alliance Hunter T2+Earthstrike