ilvl 633 Rogue, 2.2k pvp achieves, tons of 90 alts, raid ready, cool mounts! menu

User Tag List

davidlara77774's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ilvl 633 Rogue, 2.2k pvp achieves, tons of 90 alts, raid ready, cool mounts!

Hello, I am looking to sell my raid-ready rogue with an ilvl of 633. She has some heroic warforged, a couple Challenge Mode pieces, the legendary 680 ring, and the rest are 630 heroics with just a couple honor pieces to fill in the gaps. As well as some other honor pieces that you can switch to in BGs. Also, the account has a 2200 RBG achievement, 2200 in 3v3, and 2000 in 2v2 and 5v5 and duelist achievements. The main's garrison is pretty decent as well, with many epic / rare followers.

There is more than 35k gold on the server (~38k) along with a level 94 death knight, an 93 warrior, and a level 40 paladin. In addition to these characters, I have a BUNCH of 90 alts on other servers. Theyre mostly full honor (522) and ready to jump right into WoD. The alts include a horde rogue, DK, 3 warlocks, a mage, a hunter, a shaman, a druid, a paladin, and maybe some others that I can't think of on the spot.

There's some cool mounts like the Pureblood Firehawk, Crimson Deathcharger, Obsidian Nightwing, Spectral gryphon / wind rider, Warlord's Deathwheel (will no longer be available to newer accounts)

I can give you a full skype tour of the account with screen share

Main armory: Level 100 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

In terms of price, I will consider offers. I'm looking for more than $150. Don't want to trade for anything, unless there's money on top of it. Please leave your offer in a reply so other people can see it, so the bidding will be a little more convenient.

*Update*
    I have decided to hold off on selling the account for now, I will sell it in maybe a month or two while I max out the value of this account by gearing up. If you're looking for a well geared rogue, add me and we can talk about it when I'm ready to sell. Note that this means I will probably sell it for considerably more than $150
    Last edited by davidlara77774; 12-04-2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: update

ilvl 633 Rogue, 2.2k pvp achieves, tons of 90 alts, raid ready, cool mounts!