♔BOOST SERVICES♔Level 1|90-100♔Full Honor Gear♔Professions♔Feedbacks✔Fast✔CHEAP✔ menu

Trade Details

Free

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    ♔BOOST SERVICES♔Level 1|90-100♔Full Honor Gear♔Professions♔Feedbacks✔Fast✔CHEAP✔

    Hello customer.

    Thank you for visit our thread.

    Boost Services
    - Power Leveling 1-100 | 90-100
    - Full Honor Gear
    - Profession Leveling 1-700


    Boosting Time
    - Power Leveling 1-100 Takes min 2 Days | 90-100 Takes min 1 Days.
    - Full Honor Gear Takes min 1 Days.
    - Profession Leveling 1-700 Takes 12-24 hour.

    - We have 12 booster mate. So if they are starting boost only go afk if boost finished.

    Contact Info

    Skype: SNAWMARKET
    Email: [email protected]
    Store: Snawmarket.com

    ALL SERVICES ARE HAND DONE
    ALL REGIONS & REALMS!



    Here is some scammer with our name!
    REAL SKYPE NAME IS SNAWMARKET

    Last edited by SnawMarket; 12-22-2014 at 07:25 PM.

  2. #2
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Start boosting right now, 2 slot left!

  3. #3
    Andreas Jensen's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by SnawMarket View Post
    Start boosting right now, 2 slot left!
    trying to contact u via skype

  4. #4
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by Andreas Jensen View Post
    trying to contact u via skype
    Added you m8!

  5. #5
    Merchante's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Yo, just boughted a 90-100 boost service, they are very friendly, and trusted got a mail in 11 hours( you can login now, your char level 100 etc.. ) 10/10 !!!!!!! I buy again in a few days!

  6. #6
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by Merchante View Post
    Yo, just boughted a 90-100 boost service, they are very friendly, and trusted got a mail in 11 hours( you can login now, your char level 100 etc.. ) 10/10 !!!!!!! I buy again in a few days!
    Thank you m8!

  7. #7
    Andreas Jensen's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Wow these guys
    Super friendly
    super fast 14 hours
    and did i mention super friendly/trustworthy

    I will buy from them again if something comes up

  8. #8
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by Andreas Jensen View Post
    Wow these guys
    Super friendly
    super fast 14 hours
    and did i mention super friendly/trustworthy

    I will buy from them again if something comes up
    Thank you very much m8! Enjoy!

  9. #9
    bulletzaredeadly's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    128
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    just added you on skype

  10. #10
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by bulletzaredeadly View Post
    just added you on skype
    Confirmed

  11. #11
    Tisz's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Added on skype, great communication, ordered and very reasonable.

    Just paid for powerleveling, will update when completed.

  12. #12
    adavis1129's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    47
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Wouldn't go back to them. They had a character of mine to level for the last 36 hours and despite the 8-12 hour power leveling they say they offer, it is still not level 100. Just kept moving the blame to other things when asked how the progress was going, such as the realms being offline for three hours after a 15 minute reset. I know they weren't offline at that time at all, and that it was just a reset. At 10.30 in the morning the character was at level 97. I decided to log in and take a look a progress made around 6.30pm because they weren't responding to me, it was still level 97. Not a poor service, but their leveling times are either unrealistic, or they are biting off more than they can chew in the hopes of getting as much business as possible.

  13. #13
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by adavis1129 View Post
    Wouldn't go back to them. They had a character of mine to level for the last 36 hours and despite the 8-12 hour power leveling they say they offer, it is still not level 100. Just kept moving the blame to other things when asked how the progress was going, such as the realms being offline for three hours after a 15 minute reset. I know they weren't offline at that time at all, and that it was just a reset. At 10.30 in the morning the character was at level 97. I decided to log in and take a look a progress made around 6.30pm because they weren't responding to me, it was still level 97. Not a poor service, but their leveling times are either unrealistic, or they are biting off more than they can chew in the hopes of getting as much business as possible.

    Nah, don't lie dude, you said '' Just level me to about 95% through 99, don't actually ding 100. People in the guild may get suspicious if I log out straight after getting to 100. '' , we level you to 99 , 95% , if you want i can post the print screen there. , Take more time cuz server down yeah, not for 15 minutes, AND YOU Login when we leveling your char, and you said, you want to play so if you finish we can start again. Proof on skype.

  14. #14
    adavis1129's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    47
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by SnawMarket View Post
    Nah, don't lie dude, you said '' Just level me to about 95% through 99, don't actually ding 100. People in the guild may get suspicious if I log out straight after getting to 100. '' , we level you to 99 , 95% , if you want i can post the print screen there. , Take more time cuz server down yeah, not for 15 minutes, AND YOU Login when we leveling your char, and you said, you want to play so if you finish we can start again. Proof on skype.
    I'm in no way lying. The character after the time you advertise the leveling will take, is still at 70% through 99. And that's after three times the amount of time you say it takes. Go ahead and post a screen shot if you want, I can do the exact same right now, I'm finishing off leveling my character right now and it's currently at 75% through the level. Also, I did not log in at all while you were leveling because you weren't even on like you said you were. I logged in to see what progress had been made because you, Mr. 24/7, shockingly enough weren't responding to me. After I saw that the character was still level 97 after 8 hours, I decided to help my guild out with things I told them I would. Reason for that is because I didn't think it would actually take 24 hours to level a toon when you advertise for a maximum of 12 hours. Also, server downtime, it was for 30 minutes counting in for world server down errors etc.

  15. #15
    SnawMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by adavis1129 View Post
    I'm in no way lying. The character after the time you advertise the leveling will take, is still at 70% through 99. And that's after three times the amount of time you say it takes. Go ahead and post a screen shot if you want, I can do the exact same right now, I'm finishing off leveling my character right now and it's currently at 75% through the level. Also, I did not log in at all while you were leveling because you weren't even on like you said you were. I logged in to see what progress had been made because you, Mr. 24/7, shockingly enough weren't responding to me. After I saw that the character was still level 97 after 8 hours, I decided to help my guild out with things I told them I would. Reason for that is because I didn't think it would actually take 24 hours to level a toon when you advertise for a maximum of 12 hours. Also, server downtime, it was for 30 minutes counting in for world server down errors etc.
    We told you, ussally takes this time, but maybe takes more, if you login, and server off, nah mate , also you don't let us to level your char also ignored us on skype. don't ask just ignore us ,I'm done with you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Selling] Archage Boost Service. Power Leveling, Hasla, Honor Points, Proficiency, Tier gear!
    By mmoraiders in forum ArcheAge Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2014, 07:58 AM
  2. [Selling] WildStar Boost Service. Power Leveling, PvP & PvE gear, US&EU Arena rating!
    By mmoraiders in forum WildStar Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2014, 05:34 PM
  3. [Selling] WildStar Boost Service. Power Leveling, PvP & PvE gear and much more!
    By mmoraiders in forum WildStar Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:35 AM
  4. [Selling] ESO Boost Service. Power Leveling, Veteran Ranks leveling , Skyshards, Legendary gear
    By mmoraiders in forum Elder Scrolls Online Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:22 AM
  5. [Selling] [WTS] ESO Boost Service. Power Leveling, PvP & PvE gear and much more!
    By mmoraiders in forum Elder Scrolls Online Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 04:21 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search