30 Day US Game Time + Great Freebies! PayPal/Gold Accepted - All trades welcome! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Enok\\//'s Avatar Corporal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30 Day US Game Time + Great Freebies! PayPal/Gold Accepted - All trades welcome!

Hello, thanks for dropping in. I am currently selling 30 day US game time at $15 that comes with tons of freebies
    What is different when you buy from me, it is a gift that keeps on giving!
    It all depends how you choose because you have two options which I will get too.

My game time is much different than other providers because you get so much more out of this deal and I'll explain how
    I am not selling game time codes. You know, the ones that are most of the time are scammed, stolen, and disappear in a few days usually resulting in you loosing your account for claiming a sketchy code?
    Yeah those ones. I do this differently and I'm always surprised I don't see more, or any for that matter, people doing it more often.
    The game time I sell you is the free 30 days from RaF.

So all you do is:
    - Send RaF link from the account you would like the game time to go on, to me. So your account that you want the 30 days on must currently be live so you can log in and send RaF link.
    - I will then use that link to make the trial edition to link them.
    - I will then use a US Battle Chest key at no cost to you, to upgrade from trial to standard edition. I will then trigger the reward bonus to give you 30 days play time which will show up as your next month instead of charging your card.
    - Now you have a choice to also obtain the account to use yourself for a couple bucks more, or wait for secondary bonus rewards which is a choice between 4 in-game pets/mounts RaF exclusive and the feat of strength that follows.

All the accounts that will be created in order to grant the 30 days, if not sold with the order for your personal use (which will be an account of your ownership of course, so I will need to know from beforehand) will be played, used, and kept up with and perpetuate and go throughout the community once they start producing and exchanging hands while you sit back and collect the bonuses that come from RaF. The gametime of course, the mounts/pets, and feats of strength. Level grants are available as a kickback too upon request. If you would like to keep up with the number of available free grant levels, please make sure to let us know and you can check back any time to see if you have free levels that could be used up for your own characters on the original account the link was sent from, we would be more than happy to let you claim them. Do remember however, these free levels are wiped clean after the 90 days is up, so don't wait any longer than that. There is no garantee on how many free grant levels each account linked to you will generate, and can not be determined upon purchasing. However, I can garantee that every account that isn't sold with the order, will have an absolute minimum of one level 100, so there will be at least 45 free levels generated. Some accounts will have 3-4 lvl 100s, a select few could be maxed out with 11 level 100s on a server which is a potential 495 free levels for you to claim just from luck of the draw. If by chance one of the accounts linked to you happens to have the most work done on it....well, it will be the best $15 ever invested.

On average, just because you choose to buy through me and use the system to your advantage for $15 you get the following:
    30 days game time of course - the initial sale and what you came here for.
    One of eight choices of exclusive mounts and pets.just comes in your mail 30 days after your purchase when the account linked to you pays for it's second month. (this can be done as soon as you want for an extra fee. You can wait the natural 30 days, get it upon purchase right away.
    At least 45 free levels that you can claim anytime within the 90 day link for your characters, with a rare chance of up to 495 free levels to claim.

So this may be different, and it may seem strange because your getting so much, for so little but all it is is getting the most for your money.

If your interested please skype me at enok2024

30 Day US Game Time + Great Freebies! PayPal/Gold Accepted - All trades welcome!
    BFA's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/24
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pls add my disocrd: Bank4dh#9350 or skype: Bank4dh