US Battle Chest Keys - Includes 30 day Game Time! Accept Paypal/Gold/Trades menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Enok\\//'s Avatar Corporal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Battle Chest Keys - Includes 30 day Game Time! Accept Paypal/Gold/Trades

I'm selling US Battle Chest game keys.
    Battle Chest includes: World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, The Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, and 30 days game time!
    The game time alone is worth $15 and this battle chest is required to play the new expansion.
    All keys are 100% legit obtained, guaranteed to last.
    Don't buy scammed/duped keys, just to have your account banned after all your hard work.
    Buy a key with me and you can be confident every key is valid and instantly delivered to you.
    I'm PayPal verified as you should be too.
    If you're looking to get back into the game and just need one key, or if you plan to do RaF power leveling and need multiple accounts, why not save $5 on each key and get game time for all of them?
    It adds up and we keep a large inventory and can fulfill any size order and the more you buy, the more you save!
    I'm a real person just like you, so I'm willing to negotiate if you're interested in large quantities.
    I also accept many forms of payment. You can pay via PayPal, you can pay in gold (cost is server/faction dependent), and you are welcome to offer any trades such as accounts, services, etc
    I try not to turn any customer down, I will work with you to get the keys you need. You will not find this practice used by any other services which is why you should buy with me today!

Contact me on Skype: enok2024

US Battle Chest Keys - Includes 30 day Game Time! Accept Paypal/Gold/Trades